G&G combat machine loadout?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When I get the go ahead (am so damn close lol) and get the G&G combat machine and had been to many-a- airsoft game at spartan Airsoft I was wandering what sort of load out would be nice....

Any ideas?

(I know I'm jumping the gun a bit but just curious...)

And sorry for the amount of posts!

http://spartanairsoft.co.uk

So

you got gun obviously. what about dpm? and boots? need those two. Which one are you getting btw? then your going to want eye protection, don't got too cheap. I'm going to buy from hero shark (would like to replace my goggles) and spend about £40-50 quid in total, all worth it I reckon. hen your going to want .25 bbs.

Also get some more mags, maybe another hicap, I run two hi caps at the moment, however I might start investing in mid caps considering I just bought a vest off mateyguv.

You can carry the other mag in you pocket. All you need really :)

P.S I have the carbine and I bought a black stock and front handguard, much cheaper than say with the raider because the rails are however much and a fiddle to put on. SO when I go to skirmish I will take the bright coloured items off and when I finish I will replace with the two tone again... it is allowed btw :) just check with your site however :)

• Supporters

I don't think there's a particular load out for a specific weapon. Load outs are more for where your playing or personal preference.

If I am playing indoor CQB I'll wear my black load out. Woodland I'll wear my Atacs FG or MTP, maybe my DPM.

The choice is yours dude. Some people just wear jeans and a hoodie and crack on I with their day.

So

you got gun obviously. what about dpm? and boots? need those two. Which one are you getting btw? then your going to want eye protection, don't got too cheap. I'm going to buy from hero shark (would like to replace my goggles) and spend about £40-50 quid in total, all worth it I reckon. hen your going to want .25 bbs.

Also get some more mags, maybe another hicap, I run two hi caps at the moment, however I might start investing in mid caps considering I just bought a vest off mateyguv.

You can carry the other mag in you pocket. All you need really :)

P.S I have the carbine and I bought a black stock and front handguard, much cheaper than say with the raider because the rails are however much and a fiddle to put on. SO when I go to skirmish I will take the bright coloured items off and when I finish I will replace with the two tone again... it is allowed btw :) just check with your site however :)

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_transparent_starter_pack.html#SID=239

I was going to get this or one from someone on here and for games put camo tape on :)

the thing about that is, if you ever want a black gun you will have to buy another receiver. It won't matter too much and you can paint the inside but its your choice at the end of the day. Don't use that mask btw, I have one and I have shot at it but wouldn't risk it for my eyesight. for you first few skirmishes that charger will be fine but after a while a LiPo upgrade would be an idea. Do you have any basic camo kit DPM? if not then buy some on ebay for your size, literally can be picker up for 5 quid posted on there, and get some comfortable boots (good ankle support) broken ankle hurts like a biatch and tearing all your ligaments hurts even more (and that fooks you up completely, happened to me a few times). Probably need to buy some .25g bbs as well, you will find they are more accurate :)

Finally get another Hi cap as I mentioned before, means you can walk on with 900 bbs for however many matches before you have to go for lunch (at least how it works at my skirmish place) and you won't need nearly as many bbs as that.

hope that helps :)

• Supporters

Not bothered with any real loadout just yet

but I never look good in anything really

might buy a really really expensive all black ninja mofo loadout

then go play midnight skirmishes so nobody can see my expsensive loadout

(that would be black jeans & black sweater/hoodie btw but you'd never know)

should get some rig n sling perhaps but I will always have that scruffy messed up

"just dragged through a hedge backwards" style whatever I wear I guess

• Supporters

buy some gaffa tape from me - bargain £500 for this special airsoft mag tape

tape the mags and they won't fall out ya pocket - just like in COD but works

(provided the 2nd mag's catch don't open and you lose all bb's on floor - FAIL)

so make sure the door shuts with a little click and not open easily or your cool

dual mags perk will be you looking like a right berk instead

or if you think 2 x 300 or 2 x 450 mags may not last then sir may I suggest:

315-315-E77D786223B97F69826A74DD654D0BDA

5,000 rounds no more mags - available in windup or in posey auto wind model

please note your motor/gearbox may blow before you finish the mag but if you

REALLY want to lay down covering fire for team - the this will do the job indeed

you u18 and some of them pig ugly full face masks might be worth considering

if 2 piece googles n lower face guard has any big gaps showing marshals may

say nope not good enough if too much skin on display.

Also I was glad at a cqb site recently, some guy sprinted up all die hard got to

side cover/corner and fired at me - great shot but fvck me right at side of my jaw

crack it went - could feel the bb at about 7ft through the mask....

fvck me wot is this $hit about aiming for body first ffs - no $hit - on my kids life

yeah that ugly mask saved my handsome mush from a pounding that day

right on corner of mask/jaw line - can still hear the crack it made - mad fvcker

• Supporters

Here is my opinion.

The minute you can prove you are an airsofter is the minute the defence against prosecution under the VCRA applies to you. 1 photo of you airsofting. That is it. Take the paint off your 2-tone with Fairy Power Spray. You don't need to put orange back on to take your gun home, etc - you should not have your gun on show to the genpop no matter what colour it is. Nor does it matter what age you are. U-18's can't buy any airsoft guns, so it must be gifted to you. What colour it is once you own it is only an issue if you are not using it for airsoft.

Hero Shark eyepro is pretty good, but his lower face masks are way over priced. These are the way forward. They do them in green, tan, black, and black with white skeleton jaw also, so pick one that goes with your general colour scheme. Obviously you can also respray them. They work best with some bits of foam or other padding on the inside against your cheekbones. That allows them to work with any shape of eyepro and also makes them more comfortable on your face, because you do need to wear them quite tightly so that they do not move when you run - without padding they can chafe your skin.

IMAG0824.jpg

Most people don't need so much padding, but i have a big nose...

Ask yourself this: What is your favourite war film, war based computer game or whatever? This simple question is quite often the basis of peoples 1st loadout. This tends to be expensive, so your best bet might be to get some army surplus gear, dpm is cheap and works well.

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/shop/special-offers/soldier-95-deal-grade-1-1124095.html

What load out do you like the most? That's the one to do.

Doesn't matter if you're holding an m4 or an ak47. It's what you prefer.

As already said - don't worry about it too much at the moment. The main thing is to get the face protection sorted.

Then find the most comfortable way to carry the gear you need is probably the next thing. If I'm playing woodland (long) games, I'll wear camo (usually MARPAT) and a plate carrier with a hydration bladder and plenty of mags and ammo to last a whole morning. Probably some snacks too ;-)

When I play CQB with shorter games I wear dark clothing - random cargo pants and a dark craghoppers type top. The shorter games mean I don't need to carry water or tons of ammo so I just wear a Chris Costa style leg rig with 2 spare mags and my pistol mags.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ASG-AIRSOFT-FLASH-360RD-SPEED/dp/B00FFX7IKC

These because they are pull cord, seem good but these do to:

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/m15_m16_magazine_140_rounds.html

Cheap but seem good, anyone used them?

With the gun comes a 450 hi cap, was thing king of getting a few 120/130round mags because I don't like reloading

I used to use 450 round high caps. It was very rare that I needed to swap mags in a particulr game - I'm not really a spray and play type :) So 2 of those were fine for most game days, just refilling them between games. But I got annoyed by the loud rattle and the winding.

Then I got some MAG metal 190 round mid caps - so 4 of those is roughly equivalent to my old 2 hicaps. All I do is top them up between games and 4 mags is still very easy to carry. For CQB days, 2 in the leg rig, plus one in the gun is all I need :) On longer days, I carry all 4 plus a back up hicap just in case!

Never tried the pull cord ones, but I did have a 2500 round battery powered, sound activated (automatic) drum mag for a while :) Lots of fun, but very heavy and I didn't use it much :)

I think the cords will break, try lonex flash mag, They are meant to be very good, I believe they are the original inventor and the best, for the same price. Atm I only run two hicaps because it's all I need, however I will be switching to mids at some point, they are so much nicer imo

I used to use 450 round high caps. It was very rare that I needed to swap mags in a particulr game - I'm not really a spray and play type :) So 2 of those were fine for most game days, just refilling them between games. But I got annoyed by the loud rattle and the winding.

Then I got some MAG metal 190 round mid caps - so 4 of those is roughly equivalent to my old 2 hicaps. All I do is top them up between games and 4 mags is still very easy to carry. For CQB days, 2 in the leg rig, plus one in the gun is all I need :) On longer days, I carry all 4 plus a back up hicap just in case!

Never tried the pull cord ones, but I did have a 2500 round battery powered, sound activated (automatic) drum mag for a while :) Lots of fun, but very heavy and I didn't use it much :)

What were the metal mags you used? Could you post a link?

Apparently the metal ones are better than the plastic ones?

What were the metal mags you used? Could you post a link?

Apparently the metal ones are better than the plastic ones?

type in MAG 190 round midcaps :) they also do 130 round mid caps. I could only find box sets for the 190 round mid caps however there are loads of choice of where to buy 130 round mid caps

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mag+130+round+mid+caps&rlz=1C1SVED_enGB533GB533&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=PlkDVInyLKnK0QX6_YHQAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ#q=mag+130+round+mid+caps&tbm=shop

EDIT: btw pmags are the best and they are plastic. Whoever said metal is better than plastic is telling a porkie pie!

• Supporters

type in MAG 190 round midcaps :) they also do 130 round mid caps. I could only find box sets for the 190 round mid caps however there are loads of choice of where to buy 130 round mid caps

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mag+130+round+mid+caps&rlz=1C1SVED_enGB533GB533&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=PlkDVInyLKnK0QX6_YHQAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ#q=mag+130+round+mid+caps&tbm=shop

EDIT: btw pmags are the best and they are plastic. Whoever said metal is better than plastic is telling a porkie pie!

Please stop punting out hearsay and opinions as facts.

The best mags are whatever feeds reliably in your own gun and fit your budget. Pmags don't work for everyone. MAG 190 round metal m4 magazines are very good, but not necessarily the same goes for everything they do. I've had very good results from dytac invader mags, others have had nothing but grief from them. Also, ASG flash mags are just rebranded Lonex ones.

• Supporters

I have a CYMA AK-74 Flash mag which was about £11 posted - must be shite, right? As with so much that CYMA make, not at all. TBH the plastic is a little more flexible than I'm used to in my mags, but it works fine and the one time I've dropped it, it bounced.

You really need to take a step back though - I know that it's all shiny shiny, but the most important thing to get is eyepro. After that boots. Then 1/2 face mask. You may find that getting eyepro which suits you is not as simple as picking a product and buying it. There are a number of issues and what fits and works for 1 person may fail miserably for another. Worse than that though is the set that sorta works, but just doesn't quite ever feel like it's not there, or never quite tightens up and fits your face shape well enough that it doesn't move, or maybe it is working just fine but the gap at the edge near your temples is a bit too wide to be completely confident that you wont become the star of a horrible story... see, if something is bollocks, it's obvious, you just ditch it, but just how good can eyepro be? How much minor scale bollocks should you put up with? Very much the same can be said about boots, just without the same degree of dire should they fail...

These are the discussions that will actually help you most right now.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.