Yawns

AS VAL - Options?

Hi. So I really like the AS VAL, it just really appeals to me. What are the best ones available? No price limit, just looking if there are any good options :)

I believe LCT do one, I hear they have very good externals, not sure about internals (just rumours be sure to check) :)

EDIT: here is the link to the brochure sorry if its in chinglish http://www.lctairsoft.com/pdc_aeg/aeg_val_OBW.htm

The'res the lct and AY version. Lct is beter but much more expensive. You will need to do upgrades if you get the AY.

A while ago, ian gere's verdict about the AY was "OK".

I personally want the pp19 bizon that they make and upgrade the hell out of it

I personally want the pp19 bizon that they make and upgrade the hell out of it

Had a go with LCT Bizon a few weeks ago, just found it to be a little lacking. Oh and the mag is bloody horrible, easily the worst midcap layout possible.

LCT don't make a Bizon,yet. They only announced that it's 'coming soon' a month or so ago. That was the Silverback Bizon. The Silverback has a sexy hop up unit and out of the box accuracy as well as full steel construction IIRC but a lot of people have found it lacking,not many like the crappy selector for example and the cumbersome mag.

LCT don't make a Bizon,yet. They only announced that it's 'coming soon' a month or so ago. That was the Silverback Bizon. The Silverback has a sexy hop up unit and out of the box accuracy as well as full steel construction IIRC but a lot of people have found it lacking,not many like the crappy selector for example and the cumbersome mag.

i meant the AY PP19

What about the king arms AS Val?