GBBR or AEGs? Opinions?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I prefer GBBR. I'm not a fan of hi-capas in the first place, so I'm not fussed that the mags are only lo-capas (as far as I know). The bang sounds nicer than the 'vwwwip' sounds AEGs make, kick feels good, and if you're a Milsim person cocking your gun is one of the little things that makes it more enjoyable and realistic. Only problem in alot of cases is winter, though.

I prefer GBBR. I'm not a fan of hi-capas in the first place, so I'm not fussed that the mags are only lo-capas (as far as I know). The bang sounds nicer than the 'vwwwip' sounds AEGs make, kick feels good, and if you're a Milsim person cocking your gun is one of the little things that makes it more enjoyable and realistic. Only problem in alot of cases is winter, though.

Also one tiny weeny thing that makes me want to get the G&G combat machine cm16 is because you can pull back the charging handle while saying:"Yippee ki yay"

:P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.