Anyone know any good magnifier - eotech combinations?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a look through one of the 3x flip to the side magnifiers at pro airsoft, although its the same model we basically see everywhere else. It was slightly coloured but my main concern was the eye relief, which was only 2cm. The problem I have with an eye relief that low is that with goggles on you really are looking at having it on the glass of the goggles or very near to it in order to fire, and that isn't going to be very comfortable. Your picture has double the eye relief of what I tried.

So I would recommend you go to a shop, ring up anyone you intend to buy one from and confirm the eye relief and colouration before you buy anything. I haven't personally found a good one yet and its the reason I am considering buying a short dot instead (the short dot will also be less heavy) which is 1-4x zoom.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.