Looking for fairly cheap and HQ Guns! | Help?

T7Amaazee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone! I am new here today, I was looking for someone who can help? I am after a gun or two for collectable's/show off pieces only, However I have only been in to airsoft for a few months and don't have a UKARA (Im in UK) anyway, I do not want to pay £150+ for a nice gun and then a further £10 or how ever much to have it painted (As the UK law requires..) I also dont want to get someone to spray paint it for me because the last time I got a gun painted the guy charged me £50+ for 10 minute's work.. I nearly bought the Socom gear punisher .45 1911 the other day but decided not to because of the UK law(s).. I was NOT going to use this 1911 and if I did it would be very rarely, I love the punisher movie and the gun is a very nice piece... I just don't want to need to fork out an extra £10 on top of £160 for the slide to be painted and then lets say £30 for another slide or someone to paint it.. So I am now spending no more than £30 on any one gun, I have a few big guns but I mostly have pistols.. I haven't played many games due to my bright green/blue/red/orange guns :/ so if you can recommend a nice pistol of the 1911 series (Apart from the galaxy G.6 as I just bought that) then please tell me and Ill check it out!

Thanks for reading!

- T7Amaazee

You can't get any good guns for £30.

/thread

Edit: Best gun you can get for the money that is skirmishable. It's transparent so VCRA-complaint = no defence needed. Plus it isn't some nasty bright colour, looks much better IMO!

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=trans&PN=cm16_carbine_transparent%2ehtml#SID=239

what everyone said above. I spent 200 for my first setup, and that was minimum for a lipo, but with dpms and some other kit minus the lipo and ptting in a NimH maybe £150. No point buying cheap, buy nice or buy twice (or 4 times, depends if you get it from the bb gun websites.

G&G carbine clear starter pack - £120

£10 for bbs.

£5 for DPM top and trousers.

£30 for a pair of second hand good condition boots.

£15 for another magazine

£180...

Or you could look into second hand raiders, maybe jing gong or cyma, but G&G cm16 are the best for budget/ noobs

Or get a galaxy mp5. They are about £85 and a few regulars at my site have them and they are very well built. I have often seen them being dropped, accidentally thrown and dropped in puddles and surviving. One of those should be just fine if all you want to do is a bit of cqb until you're on the database.

Edit: one has just been listed on the forum http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22883-mp5k-new-in-box/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.