G&G or G&P

pete53534

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Help...

I would like your experienced opinions.

G&G TR4 CQB-S with mos or G&P Enforcer?? About 50quid difference. Both metal bodies. Both suitable for my needs.Im confussed......

G&P has the better externals usually, G&G typically has better gearbox, although all this really depends on which models you are comparing.

G & G are very well thought of but there have been a few threads on here regarding G & G gen 3 Mosfet problems, advice seems to be to get the non mosfet gen 2.

If it was me it would be the G&P on account of the better externals & markings.

• Supporters

It will also perform better stock

You're basing this on your extensive experience with G&P I take it? ;)

You're basing this on your extensive experience with G&P I take it? ;)

well someone local to me told me, and it floats around along the forums. nearly everyone says it

The problem with questions of this type is that few people have both rifles so you wont get a fair comparison.

If players have G&G, like me, you will get an opinion of the G&G, which in my experience is good.

However, I have no experience of the Enforcer, so cant reliably comment.

• Supporters

They're both very common makes of m4s though so a lot of people have experience of both.

For instance I've owned g&ps but most of my friends have had g&gs at some point or other, I'd imagine the same with a lot of other rplayers as they're probably the two most common guns in airsoft, in the UK at least.

Based on my experience with G&G rifles so far I would say try the G&P. I have had some pretty poor performance out of my G&G's so far, both have required replacement parts to work correctly.

• Supporters

It is very difficult to say and like Baz JJ said about people owning one or other

until you have owned or used for a while - not just fired a few shots from both it will be difficult

to say plus other factors like getting the odd lemon here n there whilst everybody else's is perfect

As far as I know G&P don't do such an extensive range off the shelf and certainly not at the low end

like G&G do for their CM budget range - so unless people have owned or are really comparing say

Top Tech or the middle G&G range of guns against G&P it is a tad unfair to say this or that is better

I mean £100 G&G is not or should not be built to same spec as their £250+ line of guns

yes I know it is obvious but think that should be remembered as G&P are step up from say cheapo

Raider/Carbine - like a lower end 1.1L car to the 1.4GTX version of same car ffs

G&P from I have seen have some nice looking stuff on them, attention to detail like that would to me

and what the fvck do I know, but I would like to think:

that much detail also goes inside to make a higher quality gun than my cheapo G&G

Better had or I'd want my money back - I would be considering G&P a bit more if I already had G&G

Yeah could look at Top Tech G&G but I would probably like to try another good make to compare etc...

• Supporters

G&P make an enormous range of guns. Well...when I say "guns" I mean M4s. All very slightly different. But only slightly.

I would rather like their masterkey though.

If you can afford a gun with better externals,always go for better externals. Internals can always be tuned or upgraded,but good luck upgrading your body/externals without making your bank manager angry.

I'd go for G&P. Much nicer bodies,stronger and feel better. Internals are standard fare,Spur gears are known to break at the axle but it's a hit and miss thing. Hop up units are certainly not the best but serviceable,often need bedding in. Otherwise it'll shoot just as well as most stock AEGs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.