suggestions please

JackHG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well in celebration of my new job and with that new found money ive decided I want to look into getting a new rifle (yay). Recommend the best AR you can think of in the £200-£300 price range. Thanks xxx

^ yep they are.

Get the G&G top tech m4 gen 2

then spend £50 roughly on eye gear, try Bolle, ESS advance v12 and heroshark half face masks, if you tell him what eye wear you will wear he will custom fit them to that eyewear, and can also fit them to your face perfectly.

Buy some extra mags, boots (£40) and some standard issue kit at your local surplus store

Go and skirmish and have some fun, also If you want you can buy a good chest rig and other bits and pieces, perhaps a sight or a foregrip, and look at the TMC/EMERSON JPC, they are relatively cheap and with a few pouches of some kind will be really good for skirmishing with :)

hope that helps :)

^ yep they are.

Get the G&G top tech m4 gen 2

then spend £50 roughly on eye gear, try Bolle, ESS advance v12 and heroshark half face masks, if you tell him what eye wear you will wear he will custom fit them to that eyewear, and can also fit them to your face perfectly.

Buy some extra mags, boots (£40) and some standard issue kit at your local surplus store

Go and skirmish and have some fun, also If you want you can buy a good chest rig and other bits and pieces, perhaps a sight or a foregrip, and look at the TMC/EMERSON JPC, they are relatively cheap and with a few pouches of some kind will be really good for skirmishing with :)

hope that helps :)

Ive already got a WAS RICAS plate carrier and protection/clothing so I'm just after a new rifle to replace my combat machine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.