Is Groundzero good?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I was wondering if the groundzero site is any good as Im deciding where to book for my first skirmish. I know there is both urban and woodland , so on a side not is cqb better for a first game?

I live in dorset/SW so are there any better sites? Are the staff freindly and is there a good range of scenarios?

I know I ask a lot of questions but I'm a newbie.

Thanks

ground zero is good and loads of stuff to do there the urban site is closing down as the site has been sold they have been given till i think november to get all there stuff out but can still use it till told they cant H was saying that hes trying to talk to the developer to see if he can get another year out of it so watch this space to when it closes

• 7 years later...

Just bumping this to see if people had a more recent view/review of the site? I really like the idea of there being no scheduled breaks as one of my pet peeves at airsoft are the 1-1.5 hour lunch breaks and 45 minute 'tea' breaks throughout the day. 

• 1 month later...

We went to the Airsoft festival there recently- absolutely brilliant, for the festival the site was huge, so lots of patrolling looking for enemy, even with 2000 odd players. Can't comment on how it normally is though

Hi @Thealebear

As already said,ground zero is a very big site. For club game days not all of the site is open though.

Camouflage airsoft is possibly quite near you.(Hurn airport)

Have a look on 'play airsoft' all the details about airsoft venues are listed along with opening times and game days and lots of other details.

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.