m203 on a G&G TR4-18 - fittings

chrisbirley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

i have a G&G TR4-18 gen3, i have removed the end of the barrel and replaced it with an AK silencer (butted right up against the ris) - slightly weird i know but it does look good. a mate of mine has a G&P barrel mounted M203 that he is looking at getting rid of, and i thought it might work on mine. given that i dont have any barrel visible from the end of the ris to the silencer, i assume that i would need to have a ris mount - this is where my question comes in - is it possible to buy the mounts for m203 launchers separately? and if so where?

many thanks

Chris

• Supporters

Hi

i have a G&G TR4-18 gen3, i have removed the end of the barrel and replaced it with an AK silencer (butted right up against the ris) - slightly weird i know but it does look good. a mate of mine has a G&P barrel mounted M203 that he is looking at getting rid of, and i thought it might work on mine. given that i dont have any barrel visible from the end of the ris to the silencer, i assume that i would need to have a ris mount - this is where my question comes in - is it possible to buy the mounts for m203 launchers separately? and if so where?

many thanks

Chris

I don't think you can get sepearte fittings for the G&P ones but you could probably pick up the Dboys/E&C 3in1 version new cheaper than your mates one anyway. They come will all three types of fitting (including RIS).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.