Where's open

Potential Threat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm desperate to get a game day in but my usual site keeps cancelling game days. I work my self up every week to find out with a few days notice it's not going ahead and dealing totally deflated. I use the map on here to search for a nearby site but most are dead links on there.

Can any if you recommend some good sites for me to try, I'm in south Birmingham but I do drive so anywhere within in the midlands or close to is what I'm after.

Cheers

I've done a couple of half arsed searches but what Google can't tell me is if its any good. I don't want to spend the best part of £100 on a crap days airsoft

I can vouch for the grange, they are a good site but not every one there is freindly.

I will recomend West Midlands airsoft, they are a reasonably me site that has only had three skirmishes so far, but I have played at 2 of them. And both were absolutely brilliant. Great site with carried play zones and lots of dense woodland

MAW in Melton Mowbray do a fair few game days at £15 walk on. Decent mix of woodland, urban and open ground game areas.

There's also a fair few First & Only sites in the Kidderminster/Leicester area. I recommend The Towers and The Asylum - cracking sites even if the £35 game day fee is a bit steep.

I can vouch for the grange, they are a good site but not every one there is friendly.

In what way mate? The types I don't like are the "pro player" types who are to good to even talk to you and get offended you even looked at their £1500 gun or the "I'm a aggressive dick, all day" type.

In the way that there's a few elite guys who will chat to you and are reasonable nice out of the game zone, but they are personal freinds with the site owners, and know the site back to front which results in them having the upper hand, not to forget they always stay on the same team and use there pimped out guns, some of which haven't been paid for

Also people look down at you because your new there, and won't treat you properly until you "earn" respect

In the way that there's a few elite guys who will chat to you and are reasonable nice out of the game zone, but they are personal freinds with the site owners, and know the site back to front which results in them having the upper hand, not to forget they always stay on the same team and use there pimped out guns, some of which haven't been paid for

Also people look down at you because your new there, and won't treat you properly until you "earn" respect

sounds great. Where do i sign up? ;)

A hundred quid? Are you using faberge eggs as grenades?

LoL it's him and his Missus that attend but yeah first & only its 70 pounds + petrol costs

LoL it's him and his Missus that attend but yeah first & only its 70 pounds + petrol costs

Yeah, it's me and my mrs most times I go and i skirmish with F&O. I've got 4 gas guns and 2aegs so by walking in site it costs me the best part of £100. I can't walk past a pyro box with out buying a handful either.

Yeah, it's me and my mrs most times I go and i skirmish with F&O. I've got 4 gas guns and 2aegs so by walking in site it costs me the best part of £100. I can't walk past a pyro box with out buying a handful either.

which reminds me I owe you some pyro

• 2 weeks later...

Any good sites running games on Sunday?

I went to rift last week off the back of the advice on the thread. Had a great day. Great site, staff, facility's and players. I'll be going back

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.