M4 batterys

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Before I go ahead and get the 2 tone cm16 m4 AEG I have a battery question ??

it says in the write up that it uses a crane battery (or split battery as I know it) I have a 7.2v NiMH crane battery already and its 3600mah, it also says to use 7.4v lipo to which I have 4 of them for my rc cars rated at 5000mah

Could I use my lipos (I'll remove the crane battery holder) ??

Nick

An FYI for you, me and my boys aren't UKARA members yet hence the 2 tone

had some experience with RC cars myself, what cars do you own? anyway, on topic, are you talking about the raider? If you are you need a nunchuck, I have the carbine and you need a nunchuck for that as well. this is mine http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-2600mah-cranestock-battery.html

very good battery lasts ages in my gun, however it is out of stock but you can probably find one on ebay (new)

I run both fast and slow cars, I have my son has hpi blitz and I have acme raptor (brushless and lipo upgrade) my other son likes my scale and rock crawler cars

Never seen a split pack 2s lipo but I have now :) and yes I am on about the raider, I'm going with carbine cause of the short barrel and RIS rail, I'll be getting my boys the JG g36c each and protective gear

I run both fast and slow cars, I have my son has hpi blitz and I have acme raptor (brushless and lipo upgrade) my other son likes my scale and rock crawler cars

Never seen a split pack 2s lipo but I have now :) and yes I am on about the raider, I'm going with carbine cause of the short barrel and RIS rail, I'll be getting my boys the JG g36c each and protective gear

you can get a short raider as well letting you know. The raider has the rail, the carbine doesn't...

I had an thunder tiger st1 for a while, used to rip dirt.

G&G carbine C-16P-CAR.jpg

G&G raider: GG-RAIDER-L-BLK-GBB-2.jpg?1384790243

as soon here both can be in long guise or short.

• Supporters

Raider has RIS and comes in short or long version and crane stock - bat at rear

(don't worry about blow back option if ya wanna keep it simple)

Carbine has front handguard - bat at front inside 2 piece handguard

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268&products_id=6076&osCsid=6975cb52754d2e8ca90f1c7b0fa2f527

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_carbine_transparent.html

if you want to use other bigger size batteries then you could fit a fixed stock on the Raider and chuck in

almost any size battery from ya cars....

I'm not sure if really big batteries would fit in a smaller "stubby" fixed stock but a full sized fixed stock should

fit in almost any size battery you may have and still room for mars bar or two

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21431-solid-stock-for-m16a4/#entry149688

Cheers fellas, I prefer the RIS setup because of CQB so a shorter barrel would be better and for outdoors I can attach a short silencer (maybe even tracer) but for now I have my pistol for room clearence

My lipos measure 145mm(long) x 49mm(wide)x17mm)thick) but I also have much smaller 1000mah and 1300mah lipos that I use as receiver packs or powering LED's, winches etc

Sitting duck

The one quoted in zero one website is the one I want to get but will be 2 tone until I get ukara licence

If I remember correctly, RC batteries have the tamiya plug wired the other way round. Airsoft the red always goes to the round. Just double check before you whack a high power pack into your new gun. :D

Cheers silent

My big lipos have 4mm gold bullets on them but I would swap the mini tamiya connector to deans anyway as I could use my 4600mah nimhs instead

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.