G&P products

pete53534

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. Im fairly new to airsoft and will be able to purchase my first RIF soon. Ive been looking around and reading as many reviews on various m4 based aegs. Reviews are good but I would really appreciate the views of people who use these guns in real life skirmish situations. So if anyone would like to suggest/recommend a particular gun I would be greatfull. Many thanks

sorry to be harsh but if you did look around and actually do what you said you would have seen what everyone recommended. anyway, not to bash, what monty said. I have one, very good gun. + a lipo and smart charger all for under £200 which is a bargain

G&P are supposed to be quite good. I have one of their M249 and the build quality is good.

I was a bit peeved not to get any instructions in the box which I understand is pretty normal for G&P.

The Tokyo Marui by contrast give very clear instructions.

G&P are really solid, and feel it as well, you really have to hold one to appreciate it. Really love my G&P tank.

G&G Combat machine

/thread

+1 for G&G Combat Machine. They're great, especially for a beginner. I wish I'd bought one as my first gun!

wut? G&P > G&G CM

G&G CM is great when you're on a budget.. but if you're considering a G&P - get a G&P!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.