Bad Image (Facebook Find)

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

just another JBBG customer I guess showing off their new present

bought by his dear old nan as he has been such a good little soldier

FANTASTIC !!!!!

solid metal n all that - looks like a 2/3 scale one I think

(probably told by JBBG it was a cqb special ak46.5)

silly sods with a gun on show but at least mag was removed

well probably one of the real crap ones that bb's go into fake sight on top

just another JBBG customer I guess showing off their new present

bought by his dear old nan as he has been such a good little soldier

FANTASTIC !!!!!

solid metal n all that - looks like a 2/3 scale one I think

(probably told by JBBG it was a cqb special ak46.5)

silly sods with a gun on show but at least mag was removed

well probably one of the real crap ones that bb's go into fake sight on top

Nope..its in there your just a blind old fart ;)

• Supporters

Seen those in shops.

Not airsoft, just very detailed toys, just below the sizing/scale requirements for vcra IF restrictions, makes noises when you pull the trigger and the red bit on the end lights up. Cant remember the shop but I definitely inspected this exact item somewhere local recently.

Still daft having it out in public but definitely a toy!

I'm going to release a series of airsoft guns this size so under 18's can use them for airsoft and not have unwieldly adult size guns. Oh wait it's a shi* idea and Tokyo Marui have already done it :angry::ph34r:

Bad luck ya little whipper snappers. Maybe these could be used with a "pew pew pew" rule instead of a bang rule.

• Supporters

I'm sure there's a joke in there about a child carrying an AK in front of a Children's Hospice Care shop, but i'm too doped up to think it through.

• Supporters

$hit for brains these youngsters.....

is a good example of how younger players - well all players age don't come into it

a good example of how NOT to act or transport your weapon ffs, I dread to think of the possible

danger some dumb ar$e airsofter put themselves in if foolishly carrying a RIF out in public like that

have heard numerous very very close calls in US and with recent shootings last week it wouldn't

take much from a highly strung "shoot first check later" police officer - ffs use some common sense

• Supporters

I was on holiday two weeks ago in Barmouth, kids were running around in an arcade with bright orange G36's and Winchester cap rifles.

Walking back from the beach there was a chubby kid with a JBBG special bright blue M9 spring pistol: just happily plinking empty cans in a public car park with it. No one gave a shit. :ph34r:

probably coz people were amazed it could actually get across the car park

lucky kid got a good one I reckon

i'm sorry jbbg don't do good.

perhaps it was a TM two tone springer? we all know a jbbg couldn't make it across the car park, lets face it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.