Mauser C96 "sniper" build

Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Over the past year I've been wanting to do this build. Maybe I'll have a go at it this year after I've got a car.

C96.png

I drew it out to see what it should look like after I've done all the work to it.

Base gun is the HFC C96 rifle, my plans for the rifle is to chop down the outer barrel, thread the remaining barrel to attach a silencer, cut down the top receiver to align with the front of the ejection port, JB weld a rail to the receiver and somehow upgrade the barrel / hop up as I don't think the range or accuracy will be very good out of the box.

Should be a funky little marksman rifle when completed. If I ever end up starting the project I'll keep this thread updated.

If you manage it then it'll look very pretty :)

• Supporters

It does look quite handsome, I'll probably spray the metal parts in tan and the rest of it black (furniture, optic, silencer) Though after seeing a firing test video of the C96 I'm not impressed with the accuracy, so that's the first thing that needs to be sorted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.