Which lipo for recoil shock?

kirvesuk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

Just a quick one - my 8.4v 1600mah battery doesn't seem totally happy pulling the new m95 spring in my TM recoil. Full auto is fine but semi it sounds like it is struggling a bit.

I am going to get a lipo to give it a bit more oomph.

Would the 1300mah 25c or the 2200 35c from componentshop be the best bet?

hi mate, what set up are you using? deans adaptor in the quick change system? is it the scar? g36?

If its the M4 socom i would recommend the 7.4v 800mah lipo, 2 makes it through the day

Personally, I use a 7.4 lipo 2600mah and it lasts me weeks. Seriously worth it...

ummm i wouldn't use it for weeks... you do know if you over use a lipo it will just loose its capacity and possibly melt/blowup. But ya know if you enjoy melted plastic,lead and acid in your face/over your hands go ahead. all in the fun of the sport...

Its the g36k guys with m95 eagle six spring and laylax guide. Would a 35c output not damage it? There isn't a mosfet but I would like a battery that lasts all day if possible.

ummm i wouldn't use it for weeks... you do know if you over use a lipo it will just loose its capacity and possibly melt/blowup. But ya know if you enjoy melted plastic,lead and acid in your face/over your hands go ahead. all in the fun of the sport...

Yeah but actually I use 2k rounds a skirmish, and my charge only goes down. 8 and so technically I could use it for 8 skirmishes safely however something I would never do

9.9v LiFe.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.