Ebairsoft, anyone had problems?

Spatch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As titled guys, anyone had issues with this company?

I ordered something from them, have had no contact, no reply to emails, no tracking info etc, item is now well over the due date

I'm pretty certain I can get a refund either via PayPal or from my credit card company but it's the annoyance of having waited for something I really need for my KC-02 and now seem to have to wait another 3 weeks IF I can find it elsewhere as everyone seems to be out of stock or pay a ludicrous amount of postage from a polish site

Yes, they do this all the time when they have no stock of the item. Paypal claim and get your money back

• Supporters

They're AWFUL mate absolute joke they are I ordered something two months ago and still nothing and if you claim or ask for a refund they don't ever sell to you again lol. I ordered something is January as well and received one part of he order and hey held the oh her part until June.

W@nkers man

We'll I've just escalated it to a claim so I'll give paypal a little while then ring my credit card company, not sure if I can describe it as a fraudulent transaction as I've never had to actually do a chargeback before

• Supporters

yup feckin useless tossers

3 types of m4 receivers with basic gearbox in stock for about $100 all in stock

brilliant - order 2 and got feck all for 6 weeks+

order processing - wtf does that crap mean ???

finally managed to get refund from them in the end but hate time wasters

and they are still in stock !!!!

• 3 months later...

Ebairsoft are still up to their old tricks, ordered some dytac mags from them a few weeks back, order still 'processing'.

Emailed them and got the usual out of stock bullshit.

It's a shame ehobby charge so much postage, they're a vastly better company.

• 1 year later...
  • Root Admin

They're one of the worst HK retailers in terms of service, but you do tend to get your stuff. I had to get a refund once and they took about a week to reply to each email, but it did get done. Last order I had was just over a month ago and arrived fine.

Probably just hideously understaffed.

I used them recently 2-3 times with no issues. Funnily enough postage was pretty quick too

• 9 months later...

Just saw this thread and thought I would give it a little update from my recent experience with them. Bought a plate carrier, some pouches and a few other odds and sods. Received my tracking order for the majority of my order within 24 hours, then 8 days latter that part of my order arrived. Rest of my bits were still 'processing' 

I then received a refund to my PayPal account for the total of the items that didn't get sent initially. I assumed this meant they were out of stock.

my overall opinion is it probably worth taking the gamble on stock for the prices and free delivery as they seem to give quick refunds if items are unavailable. I also had an inquiry about my address and they responded within 2 hours.

hope this helps 

Archived