Will this work?

Albiscuit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys n gals...

I have one of these.....

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=mp5k&PN=b_and_t_mp5_k_classic_army%2ehtml#SID=73

And am busy trying to customising it to by suit my needs and want a rail on the front. My Brother (who gave me the gun) told me the bloke in the shop said there was no chance but I have found a few things like this.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Railed-RIS-Handguard-Set-for-MP5-Airsoft-AEG-/290995079067?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item43c0a8879b

My question is do you think they are compatible or does anyone know of one that is?

I basically want rails on the front or bottom to be able to add a torch and a new style of hand grip.

It looks to me that these are all to long for the front of my gun, however the long piece in the kit looks like a barrel extension, which will allow me to extend the front of the gun, is this correct?

I have no experience of this type of thing and would appreciate the help.

doesn't look like it but considering the mp5k has a very short front end, it looks like it wont and would look bloody stupid XD but dont worry there are mp5k RIS systems out there i have seen them, i will try and fish out a link for you if i find one!

Haha I have even asked in Wolf as they are up the road from me lol

Thats exactly what im after, bit pricey but if its gona work then I need it as I think it will look much better with it on.

Will take it into their store next week and check compatibility. Thanks.

That ebay one looks like its for an MP5A variant. IIRC Cyma do a railed MP5K Charger, my local Airsoft shop had one a couple of months ago £140 I think.

That ebay one looks like its for an MP5A variant. IIRC Cyma do a railed MP5K Charger, my local Airsoft shop had one a couple of months ago £140 I think.

About 3/4s of the cost of the whole gun, no thanks :unsure:

Will try that wolf armouries one. Spot on to what I wanted. Only hit ebay as I not idea what to search for or look for properly.... Knew id get some proper help on here. Cheers guys

About 3/4s of the cost of the whole gun, no thanks :unsure:

Will try that wolf armouries one. Spot on to what I wanted.

Fair comment. Yeah that Wolf one does look nice tbh.

if I do not remember incorrectly, the handguards on the mp5k and the mp5 are very different.

seen someone with mp5k RIS and a vertical grip mounted.. just makes you go "what the point??"

Skirmishing on Sunday now it seems so will pop along to Wolf tomo to try and bag this, plus a new grip and torch :)

For future reference, and the fact its late and im bored and want to type, IT DOESNT WORK....

It would fit lovely, and look great, however the attachment has a tapering inside and is probably about 2mm to small. I could grind it off with a dremel quite easily but for 55 quid id rather take it back and spend the money towards a Combat Raider.

Im really happy with how it looks now I have a torch adaptor anyway, so the attachment and grip I had to buy will save me 80 quid, half the price of my new rifle so all good :)

Hey guys n gals...

I have one of these.....

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=mp5k&PN=b_and_t_mp5_k_classic_army%2ehtml#SID=73

And am busy trying to customising it to by suit my needs and want a rail on the front. My Brother (who gave me the gun) told me the bloke in the shop said there was no chance but I have found a few things like this.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Railed-RIS-Handguard-Set-for-MP5-Airsoft-AEG-/290995079067?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item43c0a8879b

My question is do you think they are compatible or does anyone know of one that is?

I basically want rails on the front or bottom to be able to add a torch and a new style of hand grip.

It looks to me that these are all to long for the front of my gun, however the long piece in the kit looks like a barrel extension, which will allow me to extend the front of the gun, is this correct?

I have no experience of this type of thing and would appreciate the help.

I Need some friends LOL :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.