just starting out !!!

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, its me again (duh lol)

The activity on this site is brilliant, pretty much everything you need to know can be found here

With not much luck of interweb searching for the answers I need, I came back to the guys in the know

Both me and my teenage boys (both over 12) live in Weston super mare, I'm looking for nearby skirmish sites so we can tag along and watch for the day, talk to the people involved and see what the crack is

Does anybody know of sites in and around Weston super mare ?? as I dont drive, transport is an issue

Nick

Thankyou for the welcome

I did look and the closest is portishead but the info wasn't very clear, mainly paintball events

I'm wondering if there is anyone local to north Somerset on this forum ??

I noticed that, I have tracked down a guy who lives here aswell and have sent him a PM to get more info

I did a lot of FIBUA and CQC in the army so enjoy both aspects but I'm more at home in the open air

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.