noob springer owners

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

I'm nick, I'm new to airsoft products but not new to weapons as I was an infantry soldier for 5 years until medicaly discharged :(

As I starting point, I bought 3 springer sa80's for me and my sons as there both in the army cadets so I thought they'd be good for extra training etc

My questions are these for you experts

1 - can I extend the barrel to full length ??

2- what effects will this have on the BB ??

Nick

Thankyou for the welcome

I understand its a cheap way to start and if they break they can be replaced easily

I know accuracy isn't that good so I thought extending the barrel might improve accuracy a bit

My boys are members of the rifles army cadets and band, I did serve pwrr, absolutely loved my job, good and bad

Thankyou for the recommendations mate, I'll buy the better stuff for me lol until my kids mature more

The army cadets version of 'skill at arms' is a lot different to mine but they are kids after all

Your main problem with springers is that if you take them to an airsoft site you're probably not going to have a good day. Everyone is going to outgun you and outrange you (if they're just cheap springers) and even if you manage to hit somebody there's a high chance that they won't take their hit. You really would be better off investing in some sort of AEG for games.

I will do in the future but for now as its more for my boys for extra training, I thought it fair that we all use the same weapons but 1 thing we all use is Beretta m9 gbb pistol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.