MIAD Grip on a G&G SCAR

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Anyone know if this is do-able?

Having changed to an MOE grip on my M4 I find the grip position and size far more comfortable (I have big hands, see). I've had a look around and while the usual write ups for the MIAD and MOE grips say they should fit ALL M4/M16 variants I have a niggling doubt in my mind as to whether or not they'll fit on a SCAR (the gearbox isn't an entirely standard V2 and I'm sure I read somewhere that the pistol grip attachment is higher up meaning the motor never quite meshes properly in an aftermarket grip).

If anyone has tried and succeeded/failed I'd be very interested to find out!

Been pondering the question myself. The lower receiver on an M4/ M16 is almost identical to that on a Scar-L. I wouldn't see why an MOE grip etc won't fit. Been wanting to try it myself but never knew for sure if the MOE pistol grip would fit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.