First attempt at pimp my gun lol

b1n0gHo5t

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so hopefully it will show up when i hit the send button..not the best but not bad if given more brain cells i could probably do better
helps if i put in the actual gun i was trying to copy PTI4VvX.jpg

haha tis a fun little thing to do i'm sure some people do some odd things with it
proper hybrid guns that would just..yeah be all The THING

Looking good! Am I missing something? What's "pimpmygun"?? And why is the eotech on backwards in the image??

Guess my ignorance come with bring am old fart?! Lol

Lol that wojld be my doing..it just did not look right the other way...even though its exactly how it is on my gun

Hey pete haha I'll try do your m4 shorty as I don't think the vector is up on the site

• Supporters

Lol that wojld be my doing..it just did not look right the other way...even though its exactly how it is on my gun

The foregrip is back to front too. ;)

The foregrip is back to front too. ;)

right and wrong but see the one on my gun is like it is in the pic got soft grippy rubber at the back hard plastic at the front and since they never had exact imsge for mine I substituted

• Supporters

Not only is the 551 wrong way so is your vertical grip. Pimpmygun is quality little fun app.

sheesh it's the SS Gestapo in here
1)first attempt late at night
2)i know both the eotech and grip are the wrong way(the eotech just looked better that way in my tired eyes & the grip on mine looks more like that grip when reveresed than it would the other way round)
3) <====3
4) i don't know but three needs a four

5)when my stock is pushed in all the way you cant see the buffer tube

scrape that comment
they are backtofront i see that now just because of the screw haha

I've now come to realise your all commenting on a signature that I can't see on my phone. I thought you were all going mental as I can only see a photo of the m27

I've now come to realise your all commenting on a signature that I can't see on my phone. I thought you were all going mental as I can only see a photo of the m27

lol here you go you can see how i fucked up H16hYzQ.png?1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.