New Player

Matt_F

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone just a quick post to say hello as I'm new to the forum and to airsoft. I've got all my kit together and I'm looking forward to my first skirmish this Sunday at NSC!

No not yet Monty, I'm fancying a G&G MP5 with retracting stock as my primary, I know I will likely be outranked by many but I like the look of the MP5 and it's compact size. Will be a few months away yet though as I'm not UKARA registered and I won't be spending that kind of money on a two tone that I will want to change later...will just use the rental G&G combat machine m4s for now I think...

Only the Top tech G&G has the collapsible stock, with one of those you should do well. Nice to see someone go for something other than an M4 :)

Welcome to the forums.

Only the Top tech G&G has the collapsible stock, with one of those you should do well. Nice to see someone go for something other than an M4 :)Welcome to the forums.

That's the one I'm after, not too keen on the RIS rails on it though so will probably fit the G&P Navy Handgaurd with the torch in and add a 3-point sling. It's not that I dislike M4s and there is obviously a reason for so many people favouring them, but I prefer the look of the MP5 A5

The other option would be the MP5SD. The battery space is much better in the MP5SD handguard.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.