Airsoft survey for Business studys university course

darkvalinetine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, unfortunately for my upcoming business course i have to do a market research module and as such have to do some market research. and as an airsofter i thought ide do my project on a theoretical airsoft shop, so if you would be kind could you please take some time to fill out this survey.

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=2piy5d0zmhaq6vc407498&refer=

thanks in advanced guys.

done.

the options for how many bbs we buy seems a bit silly as the generally come in 3000 or 5000 packs.. I dont think I am the only one who buys around 50 000 bbs per go. probably would just buy a 5k pack each time thou if I had an airsoft retailer at walking distance.

• Supporters

Hey guys, unfortunately for my upcoming business course i have to do a market research module and as such have to do some market research. and as an airsofter i thought ide do my project on a theoretical airsoft shop, so if you would be kind could you please take some time to fill out this survey.

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=2piy5d0zmhaq6vc407498&refer=

thanks in advanced guys.

Soo...... random bloke with one post says he has homework to do and everyone happily clicks on a blind link. Nice.

I also hope he uses spell check before he hands it in.

done.

the options for how many bbs we buy seems a bit silly as the generally come in 3000 or 5000 packs.. I dont think I am the only one who buys around 50 000 bbs per go. probably would just buy a 5k pack each time thou if I had an airsoft retailer at walking distance.

I dunno 2Z, I know a few people who buy 100 thousands at a time...

thats us alrite :D

Our sport based on honesty and trust :D

• Supporters

Our sport based on honesty and trust :D

Our sport, yes. The internet? Not so much.

• Supporters

Soo...... random bloke with one post says he has homework to do and everyone happily clicks on a blind link. Nice.

I also hope he uses spell check before he hands it in.

Well, if it's not a random bloke but a shop's secret survey who do use it, then what would happen? We get a shop that's better suited for our needs. I don't think this survey can be used in any wrong way.

• Supporters

Well, if it's not a random bloke but a shop's secret survey who do use it, then what would happen? We get a shop that's better suited for our needs. I don't think this survey can be used in any wrong way.

I know what you're saying, but there's no introduction as to who he is or anything just BOOM - first post, blind link. It's bad netiquette and in my eyes no different than the smug faced twats that rock up at my door "on behalf of" nPower trying to make out I'm some kind of loser for not wanting to switch to them.

Also - call me pedantic but any shop that would represent itself with a poorly worded, poorly spelled post like that probably wouldn't get my business. All about appearing professional, see.

• Supporters

Actually - if it was a bricks and mortar (or indeed online) store that wanted an opinion I'd have more respect for them posting something in their own name than hiding behind an alias. People are more than happy to tell people what they really think of them online so there's no real need to hide behind a fake name "to get honest answers".

• Supporters

I don't think it's any different to someone posting a link saying is this gun good which often happens. I'd heard of the website linked to before anyway so chances are it was gonna be safe.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.