unhappy with a deal on the forum

Hutton

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a few weeks ago i ordered a RIF from sealcon for £170 for an SR417, it came about 2days ago but i have only recently had time off work to view it. http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22216-sold/

as you can see the only bad points listed about the rifle is that its motor needs replacing but it is also stated that it still fires fine

upon testing it today, i find its not working at all, the RIF is completely bent, there is a massive crack on the side of the rifle, the magazine seems to be sawed off and the buttstock is snapped. I sent him a message two days ago when i originally opened it telling him about a few faults i noticed within seconds but on closer inspection today i noticed alot more, he has not replied, how do i go about dealing with this

i will attatch pictures shortly

if he doesn't get back open a paypal dispute. Send the link to paypal in the dispute and possibly take pictures. I have dealt with a few scammers in the past (though not airsoft) and paypal is on the buyers side if you can provide evidence.

Just Paypal policy regarding Airsoft, hence why sometimes people gift money via Paypal despite it being dangerous to do so. It blows all round really

• Supporters

had a small problem with L85 is all I am saying..............

but we kind of resolved it but we both agreed NOT to leave feedback

before anyone flames me - I got it resolved sort of but I have kept banging on

about - oooh fvck it never mind post counts etc.....

sorry you had bad luck too

mods - feel free to check my messages if you wish

sorry to others but like I said we agreed not to leave feedback

And to think i was considering buying this rifle :ph34r: Well he's put a new item up for sale, would it be an idea to let buyers know of this negative feedback?

I agree. If OP can't resolve with seller then put all the facts in Feedback. Before buying anything from the forum classifieds its always worth checking to see if anyone has had problems with a seller.

• Supporters

OP, please contact myself or another moderator with pictures, a link to the thread, details of any messages sent or received, including discussion/negotiation of the sale and a full list of damages (please differentiate between any that were listed by seller and any found on inspection).

Hi,

I'm by no means a scammer here, i sent a fully working rifle and obviously damage has been caused during transit or at some later date. Me and Hutton have been discussing a refund via private messages.

• Supporters

Hi,

I'm by no means a scammer here, i sent a fully working rifle and obviously damage has been caused during transit or at some later date. Me and Hutton have been discussing a refund via private messages.

I thought as such, what courier did you use to send the rifle off?

Hi I used GLS, the rifle was packaged in a proper AEG box.

I see you are also a moderator, I will forward the message that I have sent with a full explanation to finius onto you now.

basically, my dad has had a problem with couriers before, but with bikes. I believe he contacted them and told them what the situation was and after arguing and issuing a complaint and in the smallprint you can get a bit of money back, but I warn you it's not much

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.