Airsoft shops in Somerset that you can actually go Inside and look around etc, or is there a website I haven't found....

JamesAirsofterAgent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First of sorry for all the questions....

I'm looking for an airsoft shop in Somerset (not to buy from) but to go inside and talk to people, see they're stock etc. Anyone know a shop in Somerset like that?

Or is there a helpful website that can find them?

I've been looking for an hour and haven't found anything...

Don't think there's a map, but if there were shops in your area they'd probably come up if you searched 'airsoft Somerset' or something. I have no idea if there are any airsoft retailers around there but the closest is probably Zero One which is in Poole but that would take almost 2 hours to get there.

http://www.airsoftgunrepair.co.uk/bath/avon/

Airsoft shop in Bath. Not been so cant review.

Hope this helps.

Could you give an address if possible?

As I couldn't find it on the website...

Your nearest stores are probably Swindon Airsoft Supplies or Redwolf's Retail shop in Tewkesbury. I don't think there is anything nearer to you. For Redwolf it would be straight up the M5 and off at Jct 9. Plenty to look at in their store.

• 9 years later...

Hi. Sorry I know this is an old thread but in case anyone is still looking. I found one in Taunton called tactical assault. It's not too big in the front but I believe he keeps guns in the back and he will let you try on some of the equipment like plate carriers and chest rigs.

There's also Marcruss stores in Bristol.

marcrussairsoft.co.uk /krytac,g&g/bristol/airsoft supplies

A family run business for over 40 years selling army surplus. Recently expanded into airsoft as a way to bolster the business after a crippling time during COVID. 

The owner is very nice and good to chat to about airsoft, although he's not always at the store himself. 

I've been going there about 40 years myself and it's hardly changed - in a good way. One of the few 'old school' suplus stores left. Small but very nice to browse and find yourself a bargain. Since everything has gone online it's hard to find such shops like this anymores so nice to support a family run independent business. 

There's even a small amount of off-street parking for customers at the back. 

Edited by Sisu
spelling mistake

On 30/09/2023 at 17:51, Sisu said:

The owner is very nice and good to chat to about airsoft,

He is very chatty about Airsoft, but is very set in his ways and by no means an expert. I would take his opinions about Airsoft Rifles and tech with a pinch of salt.

On 19/08/2014 at 14:00, RR01 said:

Your nearest stores are probably Swindon Airsoft Supplies or Redwolf's Retail shop in Tewkesbury. I don't think there is anything nearer to you. For Redwolf it would be straight up the M5 and off at Jct 9. Plenty to look at in their store.

Neither of those still exist . Swindon relocated what was left of the retail store to their site shop in Gloucester and RWUK closed retail operations 6 years ago and now only do B2B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.