Sign in to follow this  
JamesAirsofterAgent

Airsoft shops in Somerset that you can actually go Inside and look around etc, or is there a website I haven't found....

First of sorry for all the questions....

I'm looking for an airsoft shop in Somerset (not to buy from) but to go inside and talk to people, see they're stock etc. Anyone know a shop in Somerset like that?

Or is there a helpful website that can find them?

I've been looking for an hour and haven't found anything...

google 'airbana airsoft map'. They had a map of a lot of the sites, they may have one for shops too.

Don't think there's a map, but if there were shops in your area they'd probably come up if you searched 'airsoft Somerset' or something. I have no idea if there are any airsoft retailers around there but the closest is probably Zero One which is in Poole but that would take almost 2 hours to get there.

Your nearest stores are probably Swindon Airsoft Supplies or Redwolf's Retail shop in Tewkesbury. I don't think there is anything nearer to you. For Redwolf it would be straight up the M5 and off at Jct 9. Plenty to look at in their store.