ONLYBBGUNS

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Right - don't quite get this but here goes:

They are not UKARA reg and they 2-Tone a fair amount of their guns.

So I ring them and ask them about not painting a gun, yes we can do that if you can provide valid defense

I got UKARA - yup I can verify that sir....

Great, but apparently they will only sell RIF face to face

OK let me get this straight, I got defense and you have to check that, saves you painting gun

But I can't buy from you online unless 2-Tone - even though you can verify my defense, my details & paypal

I hardly sound like some 13yr old but even after all this they are not budging it seems

I have to drive over to Slough even though you verify I am on the level and saves you painting the thing

So I use up my petrol n all that - even though I have not had to do this crap for:

LWA

Fire Support

Pro Airsoft

Zero One - though did have to fill out pyro form & scan it back to them

Airsoft World

BBGuns4Less

UK-Airsoft

plus any others I forgot since getting UKARA ffs

BOLLOCKS - found it much cheaper elsewhere also with free delivery

bought in 2-Tone, save my petrol and buy some dettol or Krylon instead

jjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

Always thought they were a bit better than other BB sites but now realise gotta always have 2-Tone

even if you have UKARA unless you drive over to Slough - bit of a 8itch if you live up North/Scotland

I mean the other 2 BB muppets do Black guns if you got UKARA and OnlyBBGuns will sell you a RIF

face 2 face so if they check/verify and delivery is going to UKARA address - wtf is problem

Still I suppose they have their own rules n guidelines to follow - but sounds a tad ott in my book

Before I joined the forums I was gonna buy a load of stuff from:

Ukbbg,

Justbbguns and

BB guns for less.

Guessing there bad then?

Does anyone know what the website: www.liveextreme.co.uk are like?

• Supporters

DO NOT BUY FROM JBBG OR ONLYBBGUNS THEY ARE SHITE, EVEYTHING THEY SELL IS SHITE. you may as well wipe your arse with you money cos you'll only get CRAP from them.

Ukbbg,

Justbbguns and

BB guns for less.

Guessing there bad then?

I notice that you are posting a lot of question topics and comments. Have you read this guide yet? It's among the best advice available for new players on here. It will save you a lot of money and time asking questions.

The JustBBGuns thread on here is one of the best reads on the forum (Link). And as a general rule of thumb, don't buy your gear from any site which has any of the words "cheap" or "BB Guns" in the name.

As for that website (liveextreme), I've never heard of it until you brought it up.

*edit: just looked through their products. They are charging SIGNIFICANTLY more money for a lot of guns on their site than I would expect to pay from sites like Airsoft World, ZeroOne, TaiwanGun or even Land Warrior. [EG: My wee brother bought a JG MAC11 from Airsoft World and paid extra for two tone. It fires about 230FPS maximum. Cost about £100 (including batteries, magazines x2). The site you're looking at is charging over £150 for the same thing, and claim it shoots at "280 – 300 FPS". {for reference: that gun on AirsoftWorld compared with that same gun on LiveExtreme}] Quality wise, the AEGs they are selling are pretty meh other than a few exeptions.*

• 2 weeks later...

Ukbbg,

Justbbguns and

BB guns for less.

Guessing there bad then?

I've used UKBBG/Rydair before multiple times wih positive results.They're actually one of the few sites with BB in their name that I'd buy from - no issues when returning a broken rifle, sent the replacement via 24 hour courier and even threw in some free stuff as compensation.

that sounds so dodgy, like hes been reading up on here and seen all your hater comments, and wants to assassinate you? just a though :ph34r: Saying that, just scared myself ignore what I said :P

ONLYBBGUNS are a tad strange. Now i got a none blowback M9 from there and they only gave me the magazine. Even though the invoice clearly said i ordered the gun xD after shouting at em i did get my gun but. jheeezus. was a waste of my time :P

• Supporters

There are horror stories from all places but think I/many others have been mugged more by JBBG.

do reckon OnlyBBGuns are still "slightly" better than JBBG but like all places you gotta stay on top

of them and certainly watch what you buy....

Even had a bad experience from LWA - but then I buy too much I guess so I will get more hassle I guess

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.