Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Moderators

does anyone know what other taclights have a similar rear end to a Surefire 6P?, looking to fit to a ICS handguard, Surefire works but after a smaller in length torch if possible.... plus mine is over 20ys old.....not LED either

was actually thinking of a new G2?

• 1 month later...

Hi all *** can’t work out how to turn to RED on phone ****

QUESTIONS:

1) Do very old (15 years old) Tokyo Mauri MP5 mags fit newer MP5k’s? Thinking specifically the Jing Gong make. 

2) I’m sure years ago you could buy a new front end for MP5k’s that had a light and a laser - Anywhere still sell these? (Initial searches for MP5K accessories come up very short). ——- also it’ll be a non ris version. 

3) ICS L85 - says Stanag for the mags - do all mags fit? Including Box mags?? 

Also do TM recoil M4 mags fit? 

Thanks!!!

3 minutes ago, Jimbodini42 said:

1) Do very old (15 years old) Tokyo Mauri MP5 mags fit newer MP5k’s? Thinking specifically the Jing Gong make. 

Everything is a TM copy but due to build quality tolerances the answer is maybe and can vary from gun to gun made by the same company 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
24 minutes ago, Musica said:

Can 5.1 magazines fit in a 4.3 hi-capa? all TM mags and TM hi-capas specifically. 

I believe that the Tm's are all compatible, I've switched between mine with no issues, & I've used kjw mags in TM's too.

That said, picked up a pair of mags on eBay a while back, described as "4.3 mags", all looked great & they were holding gas, only thing I didn't do was try them in the guns........fast forward a couple of months & it occurs to me I need the mags to kit out a couple of friends who are up for a game, dig out the new ones only to find that while they're identical at first glance, they don't fit 5.1 or 4.3, wtf & the eBay knob won't even respond to a pm, not that I expect a refund, my bad for leaving then so long, but ffs tell me what they will fit 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Does anybody know if there are any practical pistol clubs in the north west?

I haven't been able to find any.

Depends what you mean by north west, there's the Time Trial Pistol Club that Bomb Up in Warrington run on Tuesday nights?

Might not be quite what you're looking for but I've been tempted to give it a try myself.

17 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks. Not really what I was looking for.

Suspected that might be the case.  Have you tried contacting the clubs listed in the UKPSA Map?  Doesn't seem to be very much about though.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, E21A said:

Does anyone know if I’d be right in assuming that the Vorsk glock style pistols are WE/TM design? 

They are, but also just rebranded Raven’s, they’re shite

6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

They are, but also just rebranded Raven’s, they’re shite

Thanks. It’ll be getting ripped apart straight away to be honest, want it mostly for the slide and outer barrel.

30 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I wouldn’t buy them for either of those, buy the new AW, far, far better and just as cheap

https://www.kyairsoft.com/guns/armorer-works-gbbp/vx-series-g17/vx07/vx07-cut-slide.html

Very nearly bought on of those, until KY wanted 2/3 the cost of the gun on postage! Also wanted to buy from in the UK with the way things are currently 

Can anyone recommend a source for a Prowin P90 Hop Unit? Recommendations for barrel manufacturer and hop rubber/nub are also appreciated given the current madness.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Can anyone recommend a source for a Prowin P90 Hop Unit? Recommendations for barrel manufacturer and hop rubber/nub are also appreciated given the current madness.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ProWin-P90-Hop-Up-Airsoft-Toy-Chamber-For-Tokyo-Marui-P90-AEG-PW-ACC-P90CHMBR-/283235937873

QUESTION:- 

People rave about both Maple leaf Hop up rubbers & runs and then TM Hop ups. 
Why don’t people suggest putting a TM hop up into AEG’s or Maple leafs into TM guns??? 

More of just a random thought more than anything else! 

7 minutes ago, Jimbodini42 said:

People rave about both Maple leaf Hop up rubbers & runs and then TM Hop ups. 
Why don’t people suggest putting a TM hop up into AEG’s or Maple leafs into TM guns??? 

More of just a random thought more than anything else! 

It’s not just about the hop unit alone with a TM, it’s the general build quality and tolerances/alignment etc that makes them good. 

Just whacking a TM hop unit in a gun won’t make it a TM 

5 minutes ago, E21A said:

It’s not just about the hop unit alone with a TM, it’s the general build quality and tolerances/alignment etc that makes them good. 

Just whacking a TM hop unit in a gun won’t make it a TM 

10 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

they do

Ta and ta! 

Anyone know of an UK shop that stocks the new Bolt MP5K PDW? 

I’ve seen 1-2 stock the J series but that’s it. 

video for reference - last couple of minutes of it. 

Does anyone have any footage of them playing that they want to send me as i`m learning how to edit and need some content to edit. I will send you the edited footage back so you can do what you want I just don`t have any to edit at the moment. Please sent any footage or enquires to [email protected] 

Many Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

So today my friend got his new Helios knight's armament licensed sr-16e. He took it out of the box and started shooting it with the batteries that came with the gun. Later on that day he fully charged the battery and tried to shoot the gun but the trigger would not pull all the way. The trigger would only pull half way and not shoot anything out of the gun. Does anybody know what could be the problem with the gun?

40 minutes ago, cartslayer14 said:

So today my friend got his new Helios knight's armament licensed sr-16e. He took it out of the box and started shooting it with the batteries that came with the gun. Later on that day he fully charged the battery and tried to shoot the gun but the trigger would not pull all the way. The trigger would only pull half way and not shoot anything out of the gun. Does anybody know what could be the problem with the gun?

You know this is like saying he put fuel in his car, it was was working and now it’s not?

Having said that, try a different battery, and check the fuse