Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

Guest PT247

1) upgrades don't have to increase fps, a high quality 6.05mm barrel will perform better than a lower quality 6.01mm barrel but will not up the fps, will possibly lower it. Sorting AOE will drop fps

2) UKARA is valid for a year, you'll then need to renew it.

Does anyone know what pouches/fittings can be used on the back panel of an LA Assault Vest? The loops are about half be width and twice the height of MOLLE

Trying to find a way to attach a Camelbak, but google isn't being my friend :-(

Does anyone know whether a TM AA12 mag will fit comfortably within a double M4 mag pouch, specifically http://www.uktactical.com/p-8070-warrior-single-m4-556mm-a-tacs-fg.aspx without being too loose?

• Supporters

Is the battery below suitable for my CM18 stock tube?

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/batteries-bbs-gas-chronographs-c5/batteries-c62/7-4v-1450mah-25c-stock-tube-lipo-p3192

I'm in a different county to my AEGs atm, cant measure it, I've replaced the crane stock...

yeah it will be fine, in fact a bit smaller than what I used in FireHawk which was this:

http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-1300mah-20c-continuous-discharge-lipo-battery-136mm-long.html

so I'd say yup it will work sir...

However you could consider this one:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=44774

(small tamiya connector shown from EU location)

slightly lower 1200mah 25c instead of 1450mah but that is taking all specs as gospel

but less than half price

• Moderators

eHobby Asia, want to get some face and eye pro bits from them, are they ok to use and ok to get through customs?

Sorry on mobile as can't access site at work so can't search very well.......can read replies via webmail though

Found these "Guarder Airsoft 140rd Mid Cap Magazine Pack Of 10 For M4/M16" on Action Hobbies, does anyone know if the magazines are any good? They are priced pretty low for a box set of 10, just interested to hear anyone's opinion.

Thanks

In-land Airsofter.

post-12510-0-55506700-1459335676_thumb.png

• Moderators

Cheers pro, Google and 'weapons' don't work at work 😥 I'll try at home later, after some bits for my revision fan goggles if I can't get them from tactical kit

• Moderators

Just the pdq strap and/or the helmet clips, not having much luck at work, even asked IT to tell me why some sites are blocked and others not

• Moderators

yeah blooming annoying, last place i was at, could look at all sites you should look at so forum and Firesupport worked!

atleast i get 4g on phone :)

What is the Flyye Razor Quick Release Sling based on?

I received one as a substitution for a faulty product, i'd rather have had the item I actually wanted, but I have no opened it and I cannot figure out what it is for nor what it is based on.

I assume it's meant to be used with a platecarrier or other molle platform.

• Supporters

I received one as a substitution for a faulty product, i'd rather have had the item I actually wanted, but I have no opened it and I cannot figure out what it is for nor what it is based on.

Looks like a pretty standard 3 point sling to me. Just with "quick release" hooks. The cruciform bit is to wrap around a fixed stock.

• Supporters

I had not imagined that, will research.

Which hook goes near the muzzle?

Can't remember now, google "3 point sling instructions" and you'll be set. Tacsling have some great videos on their site too.

Can't remember now, google "3 point sling instructions" and you'll be set. Tacsling have some great videos on their site too.

This is why I posted. :) I just can't match it up with anything I see on google. knowing what the "cruciform" part is for is very helpful, but I just can't see how to operate it and I don't want to open it. I think if I knew which way around the hooks go I on the gun I could get it, alas i've imagined both ways. Just a slow day i guess.

Looks to be a copy of the VTAC (Vikingtactics) with quick release hardware.

Looks like a pretty standard 3 point sling to me. Just with "quick release" hooks. The cruciform bit is to wrap around a fixed stock.

Looks to be a copy of the VTAC (Vikingtactics) with quick release hardware.

Seems so. Thanks a bunch, I'll have to buy some mounts.