Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

Just a quick one, which hop rubbers and barrels are considered best for TM pistols as an upgrade over the stock configuration? Specifically the 1911 Series '70.

I don't know that specific pistol, but Lylax nineball parts are meant to be good for TM pistols.

Cheers

G

They should be left gassed when stored so the seals don't dry out and degrade

9 minutes ago, MisterG said:

They should be left gassed when stored so the seals don't dry out and degrade

Yea I know that but they are "FULL" currently wasn't sure if the pressure was a bad thing or not. Could let of a few rounds or leave them as it.

• Supporters
On 01/06/2019 at 22:55, Musica said:

Yea I know that but they are "FULL" currently wasn't sure if the pressure was a bad thing or not. Could let of a few rounds or leave them as it.

They'll be fine, leave them gassed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

anyone tried these type of face masks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aoutacc-Airsoft-Hunting-Paintball-Shooting/dp/B07MQR8HFL/ref=asc_df_B07MQR8HFL/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309932293363&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13415859846604930505&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007233&hvtargid=pla-671356262787&psc=1

Was looking for a new one, this 'caught my eye' then realised it looks like you have to swap the side plates for helmet / head mount each time so as i tend to swap my headwear mid game, probably not ideal....

maybe i'll just upgrade my old V2 mask to this....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aoutacc-Foldable-Airsoft-Protection-Paintball/dp/B07FBK1CN4/ref=cts_sp_3_vtp

I've got the first one and can say its OK.  You can leave it on and still get the helmet on/off.

Does not cover the ears though.  I had to put a bit of superglue on the rail mounts to keep them in place.

Yes, if you don't use the helmet you have to change the side panels to use the head strap which isn't quick.

Second one will protect the ears too.

Does anyone have feeding issues with cyma galils and how do i fix it?

On 01/06/2019 at 20:18, FreeFrag.UK said:

Just a quick one, which hop rubbers and barrels are considered best for TM pistols as an upgrade over the stock configuration? Specifically the 1911 Series '70.

I've had good results with modify rubbers and also the laylax? 9 ball, seen others using other maple leaf rubbers with good effect also. Crazy jet barrels the "in thing" at the moment with demonstrated good results.

• Supporters
On 17/06/2019 at 11:22, EDcase said:

I've got the first one and can say its OK.  You can leave it on and still get the helmet on/off.

Does not cover the ears though.  I had to put a bit of superglue on the rail mounts to keep them in place.

Yes, if you don't use the helmet you have to change the side panels to use the head strap which isn't quick.

Second one will protect the ears too.

Same for me as himself , one thing I did with mine I re-drilled a couple of the bolt holes so I could change the angle of the mask to get a much better position on it . 👍

On 17/06/2019 at 10:06, djben9 said:

anyone tried these type of face masks?

Real Steel Optics

I’m having trouble finding pre-owned kit, specifically tactical/ red dot, not scopes

People must sell it, but where?

tia

rdb

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Real Steel Optics

I’m having trouble finding pre-owned kit, specifically tactical/ red dot, not scopes

People must sell it, but where?

tia

rdb

Tactical-kit.co.uk have a decent range.  If you're after second hand stuff then real steel advice and sales on Facebook is a good shout. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

a 'friend' at work has a Honey Badger....

He is looking at mid caps, anyone recommend any brand that is reliable?, i told him to get a box of ASG M4 mags for £50 as works out £5 / mag.....

anything i can pass on?, i can get let him try my ASGs and ICS ones at the weekend, but thought id ask here as well

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, djben9 said:

a 'friend' at work has a Honey Badger....

He is looking at mid caps, anyone recommend any brand that is reliable?, i told him to get a box of ASG M4 mags for £50 as works out £5 / mag.....

anything i can pass on?, i can get let him try my ASGs and ICS ones at the weekend, but thought id ask here as well

Ares own mid caps are very good, bit more expensive but feed well and will be totally compatible.

Make sure they are the 2 part ones like this 

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ares-amoeba-140-round-m4-nylon-magazine-tan

• Supporters

My Gate Titan seems to be having a strop over the SHS/RA High Torque motor it's running. General recommendations seem to be the ASG Ultimate motors but which one? Looking for good trigger response on standard gearing. Not fussed about super high ROF so I was looking at the Infinity 22K or 30K. What's the difference with the "Boost" 30K motors?

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Lozart said:

My Gate Titan seems to be having a strop over the SHS/RA High Torque motor it's running. General recommendations seem to be the ASG Ultimate motors but which one? Looking for good trigger response on standard gearing. Not fussed about super high ROF so I was looking at the Infinity 22K or 30K. What's the difference with the "Boost" 30K motors?

The boost is the budget motor. The CNC Ultimate is about as good as it gets at the moment and patrolbase have them on sale. Get the the 30k as it the perfect middle ground.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

The boost is the budget motor. The CNC Ultimate is about as good as it gets at the moment and patrolbase have them on sale. Get the the 30k as it the perfect middle ground.

Went with the Infinity 22K from PB in the end, good price in the sale!

24 minutes ago, Leader Bee said:

I have an echo 1 RDP spectre and the metal ball bearing under the fire selector switch has fallen out, which means the gun doesn't stay on full or semi auto reliably. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

eBay, measure the size of the cup the ball sits in, order appropriate stainless ball bearings, easy

@Jaypeg89 It might be worth posting a link to the pistol for further reference so people can be of more assistance.