Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, djben9 said:

mmm better.....!!

now can you find me one that has no cable for the ear piece!, i would do but im supposed to be working at home and looking after the kids!:lol::lol:

What did your last slave die of? :D :D 

Anyone using "puff dino" green gas? Is it any good? 

In my quest to spend as little money as possible I need BBs and gas. I want .28 bios, and green gas. Usually using Nuprol 2.0 however the only site that sells .28 bios doesnt sell Nuprol only sells Puff Dino and Abbey stuff. And the site that sells Nuprol gas doesnt sell .28 bios. I dont want to pay for two lots of P&P if it can be avoided! Puff Dino seems relatively cheap, about 3/4s the price of Nuprol. Is it going to be garbage? Im struggling to find any info on it on google.

This is a question about WE Glock models which have magwells - usually silver or gold coloured on the WET series..

I notice that these magwells have triangular indentations on both sides.

Is it possible to insert normal WE Glock mags into these magwells or do the mag base plates have to be changed to fit? 

Just now, emilianoksa said:

This is a question about WE Glock models which have magwells - usually silver or gold coloured on the WET series..

Is it possible to insert normal WE Glock mags into these magwells or do the mag base plates have to be changed to fit? 

Normal mags fit fine, I used to run g17 mags in a g19, left a bit sticking out of the bottom but no big deal, the triangle just matches up to make a diamond shape with the WET mags

2 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Take the plate off, they fit. Otherwise you MAY, SOMETIMES, have to file the standard plate a little

6 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Now that the new WE Gen5 Glocks are out, does anybody know if WE  Gen 3 and 4 magazines are compatible?

Yes, they are. Base plates are slightly  different, and will sometimes need a bit of filing, but otherwise they are the same

Thanks again.

I was hoping they would fit.

Am I right in thinking that you recently got one of the G19x Glocks, Mr Dogbert?

If so, what do you think of it?  I imagine it perform pretty much like any other WE Glock - which is to say, not bad at all.

2 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks again.

I was hoping they would fit.

Am I right in thinking that you recently got one of the G19x Glocks, Mr Dogbert?

If so, what do you think of it?  I imagine it perform pretty much like any other WE Glock - which is to say, not bad at all.

I did, then sold it when I realised they don’t make RS 19X’s in black, they are called G45’s.

BUT

Very snappy pistol, really impressed. And dirt cheap from KYAirsoft 👍🏻

Just now, Musica said:

Where can I buy a cleaning rod from? Evos don't come with one.  Promise I looked before asking might have to buy a cyma just for the rod. 

Try looking for airsoft whip on ebay, no idea why they are labeled that way but that's the only ones I've found

Has anyone encountered a brand of aftermarket parts entitled "OMG"? It's a brand I noticed on J.K.Army while browsing for aftermarket parts and I was curious if anyone knew what they were like quality wise.

Does anybody happen to know the thread size of the bolt that secures the Nuprol and IMI paddle holsters to the paddle or molle adaptor?

It's probably the same size as the ones used  on ASG and Cytac holsters.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Is the polymer of the WE G36c gbbr better looking than that of the JG 36c or about the same quality?

Ive not owned the JG but the WE polymer is bloody lovely. It’s a nice matte finish rather that scratchy shiny stuff most use. 

If I just want to change the spring on my G&G Predator, is it easy enough to open the gearbox without gears/trigger and other bits going everywhere?

3 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

If I just want to change the spring on my G&G Predator, is it easy enough to open the gearbox without gears/trigger and other bits going everywhere?

If it’s a quick change spring, yes, if it isn’t, then no, first gearbox you undo will explosively disassemble itself, sorry 

9 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Mod it’s a quick change spring, yes, if it isn’t, then no, first gearbox you undo will explosively disassemble itself, sorry 

I did suspect that might be the case. Bugger.

• Supporters
On 26/05/2019 at 18:32, MagpieAirsoft said:

Cries of "Where the fuck did that go?" when opening a gearbox are a rite of passage in airsoft.

That said, get a small screwdriver and insert it in the back end of the spring guide and hold onto it when you take the front half of the gearbox off. That should stop the main spring from popping straight out and scaring your cat/skinning your knuckles/getting lost forever/all of the above.

Do the HK pistols with mag release lever in the trigger guard (TM or other) not drop their mags due to pressure in soft wraparound holsters, like other pistols with a mag release button on the grip tend to do?