Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Moderators

yeah i saw that one as well, liked the rail mounted one.....bet you looked at the exact same ebay pages :)

better order now so its here before xmas!!! haha

annoyed as a new torch now has a tail cap as well :)

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, djben9 said:

yeah i saw that one as well, liked the rail mounted one.....bet you looked at the exact same ebay pages :)

better order now so its here before xmas!!! haha

annoyed as a new torch now has a tail cap as well :)

I've bought loads from Apextac. Shipping isn't usually too slow on small parts. I have the rail mounted one and it works OK but the round constant on/off can be a bit stiff to use. They sell the switch without the tail cap.

• Moderators

Had a quick look online and so far places out of stock

my mag release clip departed today mid shootout!!!! managed to get everything but the pin back

any advice on new pin if possible instead of a complete part ???

its for a ICS CXP UK1.....

anyone have a spare pin?

• Moderators

after 40th yesterday when i posted haha.....are there any generic parts i can just use instead?, 

like this

https://www.airsoftworld.net/element-steel-m4-m16-magazine-catch.html

as the ICS ones seem to OOS everywhere unless i shop in italy...

• Supporters
On 7/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, djben9 said:

after 40th yesterday when i posted haha.....are there any generic parts i can just use instead?, 

like this

https://www.airsoftworld.net/element-steel-m4-m16-magazine-catch.html

as the ICS ones seem to OOS everywhere unless i shop in italy...

Barring the usual differences in build tolerances that should work fine. Your receiver is still basically an M4....

• Moderators

cheers, thought that might be the case but best to ask :)

only need the pin, cant believe i carried all parts back to the car...then lost it! haha

• Supporters
1 minute ago, djben9 said:

cheers, thought that might be the case but best to ask :)

only need the pin, cant believe i carried all parts back to the car...then lost it! haha

Yeah...sounds about right!

• Moderators

ill use phone to have a look for some more, work still blocking odd sites again :angry:

Wonder if i can get a pin from some hardware type shop?

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, djben9 said:

ill use phone to have a look for some more, work still blocking odd sites again :angry:

Wonder if i can get a pin from some hardware type shop?

When you say "pin" which bit exactly do you mean?

• Moderators

sorry, there seems to be 4 parts, the L type catch, spring, fixing lug for other side and what i thought was a pin when i picked it up mid battle but it seems to be a screw now from this pic so my mistake (little google research!) :lol::lol:

ICS-Airsoft-parts-PAR-Mk3-Magazine-Catch

might pop to a local hardware shop as they may have something in stock

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, djben9 said:

sorry, there seems to be 4 parts, the L type catch, spring, fixing lug for other side and what i thought was a pin when i picked it up mid battle but it seems to be a screw now from this pic so my mistake (little google research!) :lol::lol:

might pop to a local hardware shop as they may have something in stock

Yes, screw. That's what I thought. You should be able to get a pack of small screws from Halfrauds or a half decent hardware shop for not a lot of money! 

• Moderators

i'll take parts to the shop as i'll end up coming home with every size but what i need knowing my luck! :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, skillfulmmd said:

Going for an FSB russian style load out what optics do you guys think I should run?

Eotech style holographics seem to be the usual sights for AK104's in Spetznaz/FSB.

• Moderators

was looking into a chrono, i know i have one on the Xcortech X3300Ws i have but involves removing the flash hider and having to keep screwing it on the barrels....

anyone used or know of issues with the 

http://hwairsoft.com/airsoft-shooting-chrono-chronograph-xcortech-new-x3200-100-genuine-original-mk3/

I have the same model of Crono and got it from the same place as you linked to :D

Crono'd my rifle @ landwarrior a couple of  weeks ago,  then right after crono'd with the Xcortech.  My Xcortech was only about 3fps high compared to the SKAN crono Landwarrior use.

Dropped it twice and it has survived unharmed :rolleyes:.

HTH

So I bought an iMax B6 charger but didn't realise it didn't come with the power supply. The manual says to use a 60W switching power supply but trying to find one on google gives me a lot of crap.

Who has a B6 and what power supply do you use?

I have just brought a TM REcoil and I was wondering what weight and Brand BB's people recommend for the TM NGRS Rifles at the moment I am using G & G PSBP in my ICS M4.

Thanks in Advance

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, mogaly674 said:

I have just brought a TM REcoil and I was wondering what weight and Brand BB's people recommend for the TM NGRS Rifles at the moment

I mainly use ASG Blaster 0.25g and 0.28g.  Quality is consistant and well priced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 7/29/2017 at 10:25 AM, HellJumper said:

Question regarding BDU's?

What's the sizing like is a 32 in Bdu bottoms the same as a 32 in jeans? 

On 7/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, Prisce said:

No, they measure in centimetres. 180/112 would be 180cm tall(roughly 6ft) and the 112 would be chest measurement in centimetres.

https://www.thearmystore.co.uk/blogs/reviews/british-army-clothing-sizes

This will help you.

Depends, if you're buying UK/EU surplus then what @Prisce says holds true. If you're buying from someone like Military 1st or what have you then yes, if it says "waist 32" then it'll be 32 inches same as you get for jeans. Be aware though that some far eastern suppliers have "asian cut" garments which are often too slim fitting for the European frame!