Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Supporters

Does anyone know of places in the UK that will order in LBX/LBT stuff? A lot of things just aren't available in the EU and importing it is silly expensive (because of this shipping mostly).

Your Google broken Prof?

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/lbx-274-c.asp

http://www.hueys.co.uk/epages/es151784.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=28737038&ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=LBX+Tactical&=

• Root Admin

Yeh, it's some specific stuff that I can't find though. Primarily stuff from the 'Assaulters' series - the Assaulters Belt looks very practical and gets good reviews but I can't find it anywhere but Amped and one other US store, so I was wondering if anyone regularly has retailers order stuff in for them. They've been out for 6 months though so I'm surprised none have found their way into Europe.

I actually messaged Huey's today but nothing back despite them having apparently read the message :( Emailed TK last week and nothing from them either.

Might have to bite the bullet and pay that $45 shipping fee.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, first off thanks for the guides. I have read them a lot.

Reason for posting is I'm in need of some advice..

I've been thoroughly sifting through UK airsoft sites to find the best deal for my first RIF (have just obtained UKARA).. A certain UK online shop is offering a notable discount to be referred/ and to refer a friend. What are the ethics of broadcasting this here in the hopes someone could 'introduce' me to the site so we can both benefit from the discount? Sadly missed the opportunity to do so in the field, and don't want to go back for hefty rental fee without my precious new RIF :rolleyes:

The last thing I want to do is the rock the boat (having just climbed aboard), so any advice will be greatfully received.

Cheers guys, pew pew :ph34r:

Hi guys, first off thanks for the guides. I have read them a lot.

Reason for posting is I'm in need of some advice..

I've been thoroughly sifting through UK airsoft sites to find the best deal for my first RIF (have just obtained UKARA).. A certain UK online shop is offering a notable discount to be referred/ and to refer a friend. What are the ethics of broadcasting this here in the hopes someone could 'introduce' me to the site so we can both benefit from the discount? Sadly missed the opportunity to do so in the field, and don't want to go back for hefty rental fee without my precious new RIF :rolleyes:

The last thing I want to do is the rock the boat (having just climbed aboard), so any advice will be greatfully received.

Cheers guys, pew pew :ph34r:

Doiiiit, if you mean landwarrior, they currently have a 10%discount code floating around for the next 4 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

about time i asked a more serious question all be it basic to some! :)

UK1 on Sunday wasn't feeding / firing well at all, dialed Hop off and the bbs came out, dialled down and it seemed ok, just up high, dialled to about right and it would either work for a few mags or just not at all, to where i point barrel at ground and a few bbs would roll out each time.....nothing seems broke from visual inspection, could it be hop rubber etc?

If so what's worth replacing/upgrading it with now I have the chance, the rubber etc not the AEG!!?

​thanks in advance

• Supporters

about time i asked a more serious question all be it basic to some! :)

UK1 on Sunday wasn't feeding / firing well at all, dialed Hop off and the bbs came out, dialled down and it seemed ok, just up high, dialled to about right and it would either work for a few mags or just not at all, to where i point barrel at ground and a few bbs would roll out each time.....nothing seems broke from visual inspection, could it be hop rubber etc?

If so what's worth replacing/upgrading it with now I have the chance, the rubber etc not the AEG!!?

​thanks in advance

Most probably bucking has died.

Ics bucking is garbage, its too soft and either the nub tears or the sealing lip distorts pretty quickly. Buy a prommy purple and fit that.

• Moderators

Cheers Trig, may pop to Firesupport at weekend so will pick one up, sure I can do it myself!!

Has anyone got any suggestions that i can build a loadout around my aa12. Only thing i could think of was an apocalypse style one. Cant think of anything else

Lookinf for a highmount t1 optic. Got about 60 or so quid to spend on one. Cant seem to find any fir sale on uk websites. Someone told me to look at amp or g&p ones but they seem to be scarse.anyone got any input

Thanks

I tried skimming mine to basics but still ended up with a full chest rig lol.

I have my dump pouch on back of my rig on right. Then pistol holster and 2 pistol pouches. 3 m4 pouches 2 grenade and radio and 2 spare pistol mags on chest plate in admin pouch pocket.

Starting to get guilty dumping loads of plastic in the lovely woods.

So thinking of getting some bulk bio bbs:

Rocket Bio BB's... Worth buying? (Other options appreciated)

Not tried the bio BBs. I have .25g rockets and they are amazing in my pistol. Arrow straight and travel a nice distance too.

• Moderators

Red bit

Noticed today how I didn't enjoy using my 'eotech' type sight as I found it hard to see it yet my brother had a red dot sight that showed up really well. Are there any other red dot / holo sights that show up really well in day light or have I just got a bad one??

Can post up links later as on phone at mo and kids whinging with colds!!!