Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Supporters

would this work - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__67727__Turnigy_nano_tech_1300mAh_2S_25_50C_Lipo_AIRSOFT_Pack_T_connector_.html

just a smidge over but reckon it might be ok to fit in ak dust cover

sure Ian uses these or stuff like it

check out hobbyking's airsoft stick batteries

Thanks mate, but I have ordered the g&p ones off eBay now lol

I'll keep it in mind though, thanks mate :)

• Supporters

Thanks mate, but I have ordered the g&p ones off eBay now lol

I'll keep it in mind though, thanks mate :)

Thought most of us used HobbyKing and now I think HK UK sell the airsoft batteries now

so you don't have to order their Airsoft ones from HK EU or Hong Kong

oh well - live n learn for next time

What is an "M-Series" AEG?

And how would I know if my age is an M-Series?

Looking to get a new stock but the one I'm after is for M-Series!

Help!

D-Boys crane stock.

It's just occurred to me that M-Series must mean M4's/M16's etc etc.

Idiot moments :-/

D-Boys crane stock.

It's just occurred to me that M-Series must mean M4's/M16's etc etc.

Idiot moments :-/

Guessing this is on eBay. They use the term m-series instead of m4 / m16 as eBay has a policy against using firearm names in listings. Crazy huh...

Yes, it was an ebay thing.

For a silly moment; I was thinking M-Series was along the same lines as version 1/2/3 gearboxes etc. :-/

Help please,I have a tornado grenade I need to post who's the best carrier

Thanks

Has anyone got a practical review of the Hong Kong Police Vest? I've always loved the look of it, but can't find any reviews of whether it's actually any good to use.

(Using m4 variant in FIBUA/CQB)

Currently I've for the LA Vest which is good for what I need - but I fancy an upgrade.

• Supporters

Anyone know what the little rubber O Ring type seals in a midcap mag(SOPMOD PMAG) are for and if they are needed? Swapping out BBs and one of the mags got jammed where this bit of rubber has come loose, effectively jamming the mag till I pulled it out.

How do you know what Version gearbox an AEG has?

I've got a JG M4 that's around 7-8yrs old (dusted off and getting working after a 6yr break from the game). It's running fine now, but it's totally stock so may need some fine tuning soon. But, I've no idea what Version it is and a lot of parts are specific to V2/V3 Gearboxes.

I've got a JG M4 that's around 7-8yrs old (dusted off and getting working after a 6yr break from the game). It's running fine now, but it's totally stock so may need some fine tuning soon. But, I've no idea what Version it is and a lot of parts are specific to V2/V3 Gearboxes.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=electric+airsoft+gun+gearbox+guide

:P

In almost every case two gun models will be the same gearbox version, there are some peculiarities like the MP5 and MP5K being V2 and V3.

080131075133132451666149.jpg

• Supporters

Its a v2