G&G gr25 issues -Help is appreciated

beedenboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I have just received my G&G Gr25 Sniper, however I have had a few issues with it. If you know what may be the cause I would appreciate it.

I'm using 0.2g Blaster BBs which is currently all I have, however although it says you can use 0.2g bbs my mag seems to be cycling and shooting 2 bbs at a time, this is obv reducing the power and there going off in different directions. Secondly, the 400 round g&g round mag I purchased to come with the gun, is hard to put in the gun. Only a hard slap on the bottom of the mag will push it in! Which has marked both mags.

First impressions, are not great.

Do I need to use 0.25 or 0.3g bbs to stop this from happening or is this another issue.

Please advise guys!

Also, if you know please advise on the correct type of bipod I will need for this?

Any bipod will do mate. It has a rail on the bottom of the handguard right? I'd recommend a Harris Style bipod. As to your magazine issue. Not all guns accept all magazines. My G&G Scar-L despises Classic Army M4 magazines and is tighter than a nuns... Anyway, it's a trial and error process you see. Buy a few magazines from different companies, JG, Classic Army, Army Works etc and see what fits and feeds best.

Other than that I can only suggest it's to do with the hop up?

Thanks for the advice mate. Is Harris bipod a brand?

And both mags are the g&g mags. I will keep playing around.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the advice mate. Is Harris bipod a brand?

And both mags are the g&g mags. I will keep playing around.

Thanks again.

I believe it's the type / style of bipod from what I have seen. If you search for one on eBay or something you should find a load anyway.

I seem to remember hearing for some reason the G&G SR-25 mags don't actually work well in the G&G GR25....?

I'm not sure though, just a thought / something I seem to remember reading.

I can't imagine the BB weight will affect the gun in that way (.12s can, but I highly doubt .20s. would) but I know there is a hop rubber (a madbull one I believe) which claims to help stop double feeding issues. The name escapes me but it could be the shark hop up rubber.

I would recommend you try some 0.25s and 0.30s in the gun though. It should work better with those.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.