TR15 M4 Raider-L Blowback AEG G&G

YoshiC88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All!

Am wondering if any one has any thoughts on this Raider.

Before any one asks i like my airsoft to feel as real as possible so am looking at the Full Metal Blowback AEG (way to cold most the time to find C02 effective other than side arms.

Also if any one could hint at what kinda price i should be looking for Second hand for one of these babys, as ive seen them new for the £220-£250 Mark and if do see one in the for sale wanna find the best price =]

Thanks all for your time

Yoshi

Never seen one of these pop up in the sales section so I'm not sure if you will find one. Don't quite me on this but I heard the blowback can go wrong, however I am unsure as to whether this is true. Also, I believe the pts rm4 scout erg aeg has recoil, and that has a bunch magpul goodies on it, take a look. Tm series do a good recoil series however they are much more than that price bracket. Hope that helps...

I think it's pneumatic blowback on all G&G guns. Therefore if it breaks nothing else is affected.

Blowback isn't going to make the gun any more realistic though. It is simply a plate inside the ejection port which moves back and forth (to simulate the bolt) There's no recoil engine weight in the buffer tube like there is in an RM4 or TM Recoil Shock. It should sound a little better than your standard AEG, but I don't think you'll see or feel it moving.

I think it's pneumatic blowback on all G&G guns. Therefore if it breaks nothing else is affected.

Blowback isn't going to make the gun any more realistic though. It is simply a plate inside the ejection port which moves back and forth (to simulate the bolt) There's no recoil engine weight in the buffer tube like there is in an RM4 or TM Recoil Shock. It should sound a little better than your standard AEG, but I don't think you'll see or feel it moving.

i know but isn't all these small little details why people airsoft and not paintball? =] id drop Blowback but i do want as little plastic as possible (literally personal preference reasons) full metal has to be there!

Flex, that RM4 is very very nice! im looking for something that will work the gap between CQB and outdoors combat (thats why the G&G looked so good long barrel but adjustable stock.. plus the 4 front rails means i could be as crazy as i like... pretty sure my tac-cam would mount to it =]=] id be jumping on it if it was a metal front to it!

may end up having to save that bit extra when the times there and get a new TR15 :/ (thats a while off luckily so i have the time to work it out)

• Supporters

i know but isn't all these small little details why people airsoft and not paintball? =] id drop Blowback but i do want as little plastic as possible (literally personal preference reasons) full metal has to be there!

Flex, that RM4 is very very nice! im looking for something that will work the gap between CQB and outdoors combat (thats why the G&G looked so good long barrel but adjustable stock.. plus the 4 front rails means i could be as crazy as i like... pretty sure my tac-cam would mount to it =]=] id be jumping on it if it was a metal front to it!

may end up having to save that bit extra when the times there and get a new TR15 :/ (thats a while off luckily so i have the time to work it out)

The indoor/outdoor thing. It's more about HOW you use the gun and not so much about WHICH gun you buy. Every swinging dick and his dog will try and tell you that you need some kind of 6 inch long uber high ROF machinepistol for CQB and that anything else will have you at a disadvantage. Ignore these people for they are talking shite. A standard length M4 is absolutely fine for CQB. The extra barrel length will help with range when you go outdoors too. Not to the degree that a full length rifle will make a difference over an MP5K for example but if you want one gun to do both then you won't go far wrong with anything around similar dimensions to the standard M4. Also anyone that tells you a SCAR is great for CQB "because you can fold the stock" is also talking bollocks. The only reason that the stock on SCARs or AKs or anything else made that way is so that they take up less space for storage and for carrying in vehicles. The rest of the time the stock should be extended. A SCAR is good for CQB because it's a great gun and not significantly bigger than an M4. Ditto 416s et al.

Hello All!

Am wondering if any one has any thoughts on this Raider.

Before any one asks i like my airsoft to feel as real as possible so am looking at the Full Metal Blowback AEG (way to cold most the time to find C02 effective other than side arms.

Also if any one could hint at what kinda price i should be looking for Second hand for one of these babys, as ive seen them new for the £220-£250 Mark and if do see one in the for sale wanna find the best price =]

Thanks all for your time

Yoshi

I have the AEG version of this and it is a very good rifle. Use it for CQB, Woodland and Urban skirmishes. Nice piece of kit.

I have the TR15 Raiider L in tan and its bloody amazing gun.

Has incredible range and accuracy out of the box.

Its my go to gun, the most reliable gun ive ever had.

blowback is pneumatic so separate to the gearbox.

I also have the t8-18 as i found G&G to be soo reliable.

• Supporters

I can answer this one as I have this weapon and I must say despite other comments, it's amazing solid and runs like a dream. The sound of mine when it fires is unreal EVERYONE comments on it when it's going. Had it for about 12 months or so and it's never missed a beat not one. Mine the Raider S but same weapon all the same.

My comments can be the same as Passey.

I can answer this one as I have this weapon and I must say despite other comments, it's amazing solid and runs like a dream. The sound of mine when it fires is unreal EVERYONE comments on it when it's going. Had it for about 12 months or so and it's never missed a beat not one. Mine the Raider S but same weapon all the same.

My comments can be the same as Passey.

Must completely agree i have the xl version near enough the same and is a rock solid gun out of the box makes a lovely ting noise when fired never miss fired and is very affordable i would recommend one to any skirmisher both experienced and noobs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.