JB72510

MP5 A4 or A5??

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

What does everyone prefer?

Me personally i am on the fence however slightly edging towards the A5.

JB

A4, more battery space.

+1 on that, likewise the SD6 fixed stock over the SD5.

A4 definitely full stock is miles nicer IMO.

My favourite is the mp5 sd5. Considering selling my m4 to get one

Collapsible stock works very well for CQB as you can shorten the stock and pull everything in close to the body. The Wide forearm is very easy to fit batteries into. If you switch to the lighted forearm (built in torch) you are restricted to an 8.4V NiMh but you could switch to a LiPo.

Saw a guy the other day with a Franken-MP5 with collapsible stock and railed forearm. He had a PEQ box for his battery and a torch attached to the rails. His face when I pointed out that for £19 you can get the lighted forearm and not have all the junk attached to the gun...

Never liked the solid stock on MP5s. SD6 all the way for me. Integral silencer, sliding stock and NO RAILS!!!!

In this enlightened age of LiPos nobody should have to pick a full stock gun to get enough battery life.

I've got an a5, the battery storage space is a massive pain in the arse. Removed the fuse just to make it a bit easier but it's still awkward as hell.

My dream MP5 set up would be this, as a gas one, because fuck yo shitty battery space!
main.jpg?1386646281

My dream mp5 would be to have an m4 stock adapter on it, put an MOE stock,a lower front RIS and a swordfish meat grinder front end, then that would look bada$$

My dream mp5 would be to have an m4 stock adapter on it, put an MOE stock,a lower front RIS and a swordfish meat grinder front end, then that would look bada$$

I'd get running from Ed now with that reply

...I don't know if multiple life time bans is a suitable punishment for your crimes against humanity.

MP5 A4 or A5??

you mean fixed or retractable stock?

from a practical point of view:

fixed: bigger battery

retractable: easier transport, smaller battery

I do think fixed stock MP5s are damn ugly thou.. but that's just me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.