What was your first ever airsoft weapon?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I remember my first BB gun would have to be an EBB deagle from DE. But my first proper airsoft gun would have to be my UHC Super x9 sniper rifle

• 2 weeks later...

Mp5 sd6 second day of buying it I striped it and replaced every single part with upgrades.then had to cut the spring as it was firing at 5.56fps.still my fave rifle,never let's me down.since then iv added a front drop down hand grip,strobing flashlight, lazer and a scope.

• Supporters

We don't talk about my first gun...

Yeah I think I got the exact same model too, maybe if I go back yonks ago I suppose I could call some other guns

that fired stuff out the end - my first airsoft but on the whole it has all moved on so much now.....

Suppose SRC M4 RIS or ICS M4A1 were my first "proper" airsoft guns that hit 300fps so speak

The others were just cheap old things or toys that looked like they were trying to emulate being called a proper IF

(funny that - they still Immitations but just better or proper looking ones - still toy guns but better toy guns in the end)

• Supporters

CYMA CM.028U Tactical AK-47 called Sabine - still have her although a lot of her internals are swaps or upgrades. I fucked her up trying various upgrade parts, but mostly she worked better out of the box than with any upgrade parts i fitted. These days she's really well set up, but i don't seem to be able to keep her gb working longer than a day without locking up.

Also bought a clear mini SPAS 12 for £20 while I was waiting for the tac AK to arrive. Call it Wilf. It's a POS.

My first gun I actually bought was a G&P M16VN (first type issued), which I'm flogging so I can modify my new M16A3.

Not many cm16s lol.

People seem to make the mistake of buying a jbbg special as their first, happened to me ages ago and that's why initially I wasn't going to carry on. A combat machine is awesome though, mines keeps on going

People seem to make the mistake of buying a jbbg special as their first, happened to me ages ago and that's why initially I wasn't going to carry on. A combat machine is awesome though, mines keeps on going

Whoops! I was gonna be one of those people buying the bulldog BM something something!

That would have definately put me of Airsot forever!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.