Opinions in Double eagle tri shot and G&G combat machine AEG CM 16 thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning!

Right so, after reading everything everyone has said (many times) I have come up with two airsoft rifles.

Just need to know your opinion!

Do I get the double eagle tri shot now from the following:

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/m56a-pump-action-shotgun-x3-multi-round-hard-stock.html?filter_name=shotgun

And get some shells for it?

Or do I save up for some more and get the ( :D)

G&G CM16 carbine starter kit £119.99 but out of stock at pro airsoft supplies :(

Or the G&G combat machine AEG CM 16. £129.00?

Thanks for reading and I hope I'm not being annoying! :D

Is the G&G a good one to start with?

As in the one above.

Combat machine, hands down. Using a shotgun is a completely different playstyle to using an AEG and isn't as forgiving. Later on when you get a feel for airsofting then consider buying one.

I'd get the Combat Machine, even if you plan to play indoors. A shotgun works well indoors, but an AEG will give you a LOT more choices as to where you can play.

i run both(most shotguns really are very similar) and yes i run both at the same time. and yea start with the combatmachine. when you get good the shotty will be more fun but the aeg is necessary for doing well as you learn. and yea research where you buy from in the http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/10-places-to-buy/ page. theres a reason combat machines are sold our nearly everywhere....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.