ICS MX5 A5 (MP5)

JB72510

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i have decided that i am buying the above gun. Upgrading isn't something i'm interested at the moment however for future reference are MP5s good guns for upgrading? or are they guns that should be kept standard?

Also what are everyone's experiences with MP5s? My reasons for buying one are that i love the look of them and after playing a few skirmishes with rentals i really like the smaller compact weapons compared to the M4/16 or AK guns. I am also led to believe that they pack a decent punch too (320 FPS is perfect because my site limit is 350)

Any replies would be appreciated! :D

JB

Metal Classic Army B&T mp5 is one of the better airsoft guns out there.

ICS is good, but I understand they do use some own solutions, meaning they might not be compatible with all upgrade parts / spares.

I was at a game last sunday and a guy next to me had one. Its a very nice gun and I am going to airsoftzone next week to have a look at it for my son. I have an ICS and love it its never let me down.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.