Want to use larger batteries? My Stock External Battery Pouch

Trojan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I got bored and I hated the look of the cheap MOLLE battery pouches for the stock of your gun.. but at the same time I wanted an external battery rig.. so I bought an stock holder from ant supplies (great guys there!) for £12 and drilled a hole into the side of the stock & inside compartment in the zipped area.

Result? No naked wires, just a nice looking stock concealing a big battery! :)

yOVzGLs.png8rsQMlK.pngQbO6bWi.png

Takes two minutes to do with a dremel and a drill bit... now I can carry pretty much any reasonable lipo... 5k or less mah.

I used a 9.6v nimh to take the photos as it was lying around but you can see that you can leave batteries completely concealed and as a plus the stock is aesthetically pleasing :)

Stock Pouch - http://ant-supplies.co.uk/Pages/StockCheekRestAmmoPouches.aspx

Dimensions: 140mm Long x 47mm High x 35mm wide (flat before the compartment curves up)

Now on the plus side... does any one know where I can get some nice Velcro stickers for the external of the pouch! :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.