Please help fast with this gun finding problem...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, hope I'm not being annoying by asking so many questions but I need some help:

I've had to completely scrap all my original ideas from what I've been told on here.

Before I start: ALL THINGS NEED TO BE LEGAL UK TWO TONE thanks.

So, I've got on the list the double eagle tri shot, not sure where to get it from though...

Now, for a sidearm:

Criteria:

Electric preferably.

Something like the glock or beretta

Below£50.00

Thanks, that's that...

Now for the main one. This one I will get. I have saved up £90 from endless chores and will carry on ( ;) )

Criteria:

Budget:Lower than £80.00

Electric preferably but not so bad if spring.

Assault riffle like the m4a1 or like that.

FEEDBACK greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sorry for so many questions.

:D

UPDATE: Is there anywhere else I can get the G&G CM16 carbine starter kit, it looks awesome but out of stock at pro airsoft suppliers.

Was going to reply to the PM but i'll put it here as i expect it will be everyones answer. Save a bit more money/birthday and get a G&G CM16 carbine starter kit, great gun, many people have them here so they should be able to help. I dont have a direct link to one but im sure someone does.

Edit: http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_transparent_starter_pack.html

• Supporters

Also, and I cannot stress this enough - so I'll use bold, italics and underline to help me - ...oh and caps: DO NOT BUY SOMETHING SH!T BECAUSE YOU'RE IMPATIENT.

Seriously...
Whoops... Seriously, remove the notion from your mind that you need a gun. You don't. You need more money. Spending £80 on an airsoft gun is a bit like spending £80 on toilet paper, because it'll end up down the poo chute either way. Save up until you can get a Combat Machine, because anything cheaper than that, simply won't be skirmishable.

If you spend under £80 on some horrible orange monstrosity from the likes of JBBG, people will see you at a game and think you are "that guy" they will know that you have ignored people's advice against your better judgement, and they will think you're a tit for it. You would literally be better off hiring a gun from the site than buying something like that.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough - so I'll use bold, italics and underline to help me - ...oh and caps: DO NOT BUY SOMETHING SH!T BECAUSE YOU'RE IMPATIENT.

Seriously... Whoops... Seriously, remove the notion from your mind that you need a gun. You don't. You need more money. Spending £80 on an airsoft gun is a bit like spending £80 on toilet paper, because it'll end up down the poo chute either way. Save up until you can get a Combat Machine, because anything cheaper than that, simply won't be skirmishable.

If you spend under £80 on some horrible orange monstrosity from the likes of JBBG, people will see you at a game and think you are "that guy" they will know that you have ignored people's advice against your better judgement, and they will think you're a tit for it. You would literally be better off hiring a gun from the site than buying something like that.

Thanks. With out you guys I'd be "that guy...the tit"

Okay, first thing, you do not want any gun that costs under £80, it will break and will not be capable of hitting anyone at a decent range.

Secondly, as you are under 16, most sites will require an adult to play with you. This means you pretty much have to persuade a parent or other family member to take up airsoft. You may as well therefore wait for that adult to get UKARA registered (2 months from the 1st game with 3 games played at the same site) and then get them to buy you a non 2 toned gun.

Ignore the sidearm, no-one needs a sidearm and put all the money into a decent main weapon. If you really want a ww2 weapon, then when a parent has sorted out UKARA it will be possible to import one from Poland without any issues.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/agm-058?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Otherwise look at something like a G&G combat machine.

The difference between the 2 is vast. The G&G combat machines are very good beginners guns, they are well made and shoot well. They are made of good quality plastic that can take a lot of punishment and the internals are good quality. They are modern guns so you can add sights and other accessories easily. The ASG sten (AGM if bought outside the UK) is not really a beginners gun, it has no fire selector or safety, so you have to not pull the trigger by accident. It is made of steel so if you drop it, it will break your toes not the gun and it shoots really well (they are so good the German players complain about them being too good). You are stuck with just ironsights and because they are full auto only you cannot use them indoors (there is a way around this by using a burstwizard mosfet, which is a tiny circuit board you plug in between the battery and the gun).

As everyone else says, don't buy a gun for that price, you'll be pulling pieces off left right a center, for example, my Yika (Piece of crud, by the way), that I brought just because it was cheap as heck, fired nicely the first few shots, but hey, it was Chinese plastic and the piston broke, and for most 'cheap' weapons you're gonna get plastic internals and such, which may work for a while but will break in the long term, I have the luck of having a workshop where I can fabricate parts for my guns, most people don't, and you'll be paying a lot more money on repairs.

My advice; don't buy a gun just yet, don't buy a gun because it's cool or anything, rent a gun while you save up for something, and do your research on said items, check reviews and such, make sure the parts are long lasting and the gun is reliable, because you're gonna have to keep that one 'till you get enough money together to get the gun and kit for what you really want, airsoft in this way is long term if you have no large income.

Meanwhile I'm still gawking at guns I don't have the money for, I know your feel of not having a good gun of your own to skirmish with.

And there ends my re-iteration of what everyone else has said.

I a millionth everyone saying to keep saving! Just skirmish as a rental if you want to and forget the side arm for now, or for good! I had no money and saved up slow and decided not to buy much cheaper guns that looked cool and get a Tokyo Marui which was what my heart was really set on. Impatience leads to short term solutions that nearly always lead to you making the correct choice you should have the first time.

I'm going to agree with everybody else and say a combat machine is going to be your best bet as a beginner but there's nothing wrong with being patient,sorting your defence and getting exactly what YOU want.

I will play devils aardvark here though- you CAN get a primary for under 80 quid but you're looking at a tri shot and they're only really viable if you exclusively play CQB like me so you need to know where you're playing from the start if you're going down this route. My tri shot and 12 shells came to about 70 quid brand new and it's really satisfying to skirmish with. Pick up a second hand side arm with a couple of mags for 70-80 quid or a nbb HFC MK23 for around 50 and you're laughing.

Why don't you just join a local club if you already have not done so, and then I am sure you can buy a second hand one from a local member once you get your face known. I know people will jump all over this regarding UKARA but just putting a suggestion forward.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.