top rail for Type 56-2?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So yea.. got a Real Sword Type 56-2 and I want to mount an optic on it.. which rails will fit? I was thinking maybe if there's anyway to get a top rail onto the handguard? preferable without any side/bottom rails. I don't want to change the appearance/tacticool-it more than necessary.

Where from? thing about using a real one is they tend to be pretty costy? and since I more likely than not will have to file some anyway?

it's a real norinco receiver

I'm so damn excited to get to use this gun.....!

not sure about the gunparts.. I've been away too long thou, gotta read up on the laws. Funny thing what's seen as a gun part.. I dunno about the type56, but I udnerstand the SVD has it's barrel cut in such way that it can't be used.. so is this a gunpart? while a friend of mine (legally and with license) converted a .22 airpistol into a .22 lr. yet the airpistol barrel would not have counted as a gunpart... and anyone could make a crud pistol from what can be found in a home.. and that gun would be illegal, even thou it probably would be less dangerous (for whatever aimed at atleast) than a legal airgun.

anyway...back to topic.. think something like this clamped to the gas tube in front of the upper handguard could work?

$T2eC16RHJHUFFi13fnT1BSUNBIzBR!~~60_57.J

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.