Best guns to have!...yes..I said it...please comment with your favourite loadout etc!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Judging by your posts, avatar and PM's I think this is what you're after:

1972324_10152101970114079_2049943698_n_z

ASG Sten Mk2, Belgian Denison smock, Denim battledress, P37 webbing and anklets...

My Favourite though is my Aussie gear, similar but with this jacket and hat

1401_zps6187643e.jpg140_zps2276d7c9.jpg

plus a gas mask bag, tan boots and using my SMLE

OR

The hat with green shirt, US HBT trousers, M1938 lace up gaiters, P37 webbing, SMLE or Sten for a late war jungle look.

JOIN THE CBA SIDE!

Seriously, play in jeans in a hoodie and work from there? Trousers too tight? Go to a surplus store and get a nice fitting pair in the camo of your choice, getting sore feet or horrible pains in your ankle? Buy a nice pair of boots! Within a year you'll look in the mirror, and see all your epic gear. Just be sure to not empty your wallet in doing so.

Its lovely to see a newcomer with so much enthusiasm :D

Another really cool loadout is the current British loadout. This is a good mate of mine who's just back from his 3rd tour in Afghan (on the left), so major credits to him for letting me use his photo.

Image deleted (sorry)

Another really cool loadout is the current British loadout. This is a good mate of mine who's just back from his 3rd tour in Afghan (on the left), so major credits to him for letting me use his photo.

10541465_10152351162806475_1237776037895

Is that the L129A1?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.