Best gbbr?

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am going to keep this short, what is the best gas blowback rifle. I am not looking to buy a gbbr however as I have little knowledge I would like to expand it.

Factors include :

How usable and easily maintained as well as easy to take apart...

The quality

Overall performance

Usability

KICK OF COURSE

Sorry for any miss spellings I am on my phone...

Also, best gbb makers, e.g WE

I thought there weren't many topics on this and the forums have been a bit quiet so I decided to make a thread... Thanks

• Supporters

..Oh my.. :wub:

Could be the gun that converts me to gas.....

• Supporters

I hate GHK...

They've made so many beautiful, perfect things, but I've already got so many WE mags that it seems daft to buy into a system that doesn't accept them =[

I have no doubts that the GHK M4 is going to be the best on the market once it's more widely available, based on the WA system, full steel internals as standard, and their mags are spectacularly gas efficient.

I'm having to seriously think about selling half my WE mags with my SCAR to get the GHK, instead of just selling the SCAR, keeping the mags, and getting a WE M4... It's such a burden on my mind, and my wallet D=

I hate GHK...

They've made so many beautiful, perfect things, but I've already got so many WE mags that it seems daft to buy into a system that doesn't accept them =[

I have no doubts that the GHK M4 is going to be the best on the market once it's more widely available, based on the WA system, full steel internals as standard, and their mags are spectacularly gas efficient.

I'm having to seriously think about selling half my WE mags with my SCAR to get the GHK, instead of just selling the SCAR, keeping the mags, and getting a WE M4... It's such a burden on my mind, and my wallet D=

Ed, you know you're going to get the GHK eventually... Just do it :rolleyes: Then by the time you're an expert we shall all follow suit :ph34r: Would also give you a nice excuse to do that USMC kit you wanted to do ages ago!

• Supporters

Thinking of selling my AK to get a GBB M4, then I plan to run both the M4 and the SCAR into the ground, batter them basically, use them right until they can no longer be used.

Then fix up the SCAR with my spare parts, and sell it.
Then either use the money to upgrade the M4 with steel parts, or sell the M4 as well, with half my mags, and get the GHK.

But I'm not sure going all gas is a good idea.

• Supporters

I'm in a similar boat to Ed, I'm gonna stick to a few WEs until they all die whilst keeping a couple of AEGs. Then later on I can reevaluate once the TM and GHK have been around for a while so how they perform is more well known.

A safer and probably more boring option but ultimately more sensible.

Thinking of selling my AK to get a GBB M4, then I plan to run both the M4 and the SCAR into the ground, batter them basically, use them right until they can no longer be used.

Then fix up the SCAR with my spare parts, and sell it.

Then either use the money to upgrade the M4 with steel parts, or sell the M4 as well, with half my mags, and get the GHK.

But I'm not sure going all gas is a good idea.

well if i see that scar pop up on the sales forum, won't be buying it :P surely you shouldn't have told us

• Supporters

well if i see that scar pop up on the sales forum, won't be buying it :P surely you shouldn't have told us

I did say that I'd fix it up before selling it, if you'd actually read what I said...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.