Help! 13 year old (age) new to airsoft...need help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good afternoon Airsofters!!!!

Does anyone know what gun I can buy that fits this criteria:

Less expensive than £60.00

Good for all round airsoft-not actual pro airsofter stuff.

Electric or gas or spring, but preferably Electric.

It can be a pistol, rifle or that sort. Like an infantry load out.

And where to buy.

Anyway, even if you cant fit criteria thanks for looking!😃

Thanks!

I am also new today!

Best bet is to get your Dad interested (although you might manage your mum too). Try a few games with hire guns. Your parents can buy the guns and as you are under 16 a lot of sites will require them to be with you anyway. To get non-2toned guns one of your parents will need to sort out UKARA registration, which you may as well do if they have to play with you anyway.

My dad cant do it as he fell of a ladder and mashed up is leg 4 years back and mum definitely wont do it. My brother however, is 15 ,16 in December so that could work... How old do you need to be to get a UKARA license?

Thanks for the reply!

Some good sites include:

-ZeroOneAirsoft - They 2-tone for free :D

-ProAirsoftSupplies - Good all round

-Taiwangun - Polish company, but the things are cheap :D

LandWarriorAirsoft - Have lots of brands you struggle to find in the UK :D

-PatrolBase - Generally a nice website for gear, gun stock isn't as good

-Any of the forums sponsors, all reputable.

If none of them tickle your pickle, have a browse of the 'Places to buy' subforum, plenty of website reviews on there, take your pick!

Also, Try your hardest not to buy from sites with 'BB' in their title, just trust me on this one :D

Good afternoon Airsofters!!!!

Does anyone know what gun I can buy that fits this criteria:

Less expensive than £60.00

Good for all round airsoft-not actual pro airsofter stuff.

Electric or gas or spring, but preferably Electric.

It can be a pistol, rifle or that sort. Like an infantry load out.

And where to buy.

Anyway, even if you cant fit criteria thanks for looking!

Thanks!

I am also new today!

CYMA cm.030. very decent electric pistol, will hold up for skirmish as well, granted only for cqb, and trigger response isn't necessarily the best there is.

From Spartan Airsoft's rules:

Any player under the age of 16 MUST wear a full face mask. Minimum age is 12 but must be accompanied by parent or guardian if under 16.

From Black ops cribbs and Portishead Rules:

Any player under the age of 18 MUST wear a full face mask. Minimum age is 12 but must be accompanied by parent or guardian if under 18.

The problem is that the site owners want under 16's supervised.

Do you have an Uncle? Uncles are great for things like this that your Mum disapproves of :)

I should know, I have Nieces and a Nephew and would happily help them do anything their Mum disapproves of :D

+1 and +1 for Ainsley.

The CM030 is fantastic, you can nab 'em real cheap, magazines are very cheap too.

looking to get another one myself, as I'm goin' dmr when I get back to softing in a week or so :D

I'd personally go with the ASG MK23 like a previous poster suggested.

Sure it may not be as cheap as the CM.030 (spare mags are £26 each) but it's a heck of a lot more practical for either woodland or CQB sites than the electric.

Plus the stock batteries you get with the .030 will only last half a day (less if it's your main gun).

Sure it may not be as cheap as the CM.030 (spare mags are £26 each) but it's a heck of a lot more practical for either woodland or CQB sites than the electric.

how is that?

how is that?

Obviously this is just my opinion based on my usage of both pistols, but I've had more issues with the glock than I have had with the mk23. The most common being the gearbox chewing itself up after a few skirmishes.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great pistol for CQB or snipers who need a full auto sidearm, but the mk23 can hold it's own in both woodland and CQB whereas the glock is more suited for the later.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.