Airsoftzone.co.uk

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi to all,

So as many of you are aware there is a number of Airsoft suppliers I don't speak to highly of, **cough** JBBG **cough** I could go on but enough said with JBBG.

Anyway.

I bought a TR4 CQB from these guys, processing time was outstanding and it's due today. Unknowing to myself they had an offer on for free delivery on G&G branded weapons, simply type FREE into the coupon upon checkout and get free delivery. I didn't know this and paid anyway as you would but Airsoftzone refunded me the £8 delivery cost the same night I made the purchase, NOW THATS SERVICE. I didn't even noticed they'd done this.

Then yesterday I decided to buy the same weapon to use as my SMP base weapon, this time using the free code but I wasn't sure if it had worked so added a comment saying this.

Shortly after they sent me an email confirming my code was successful, even more outstanding this all happened around 9pm night, talk about being on the ball ah, I'd have expected some sort of response the next day or if anything like most suppliers " Nothing at all " so a nice change to actually receive some acknowledgement to my comment.

Now I've been a big fan of Proairsoft supplies for sometime as they have never done wrong unlike some of the other suppliers I have used so for me to purchase elsewhere, to me was a big deal and I must say the level of service these have provided has been beyond excellent, finally a supplier that's about their customer base and repeat business rather than just money like most of the others.

Overall ratings :

Customer services : 10/10

Processing time : 10/10

Web site usability : 10/10

http://airsoftzone.co.uk

Recommend these guys to anyone looking for a decent honest supplier.

Ive heard nothing but good things about AZ.

Irrespective of what people think about the great UKARA debate, they dont take sides and accept BAC as well as UKARA and you can get to them easily and park outside.

I always worry about traffic wardens outside PAS

• Supporters

Ive heard nothing but good things about AZ.

Irrespective of what people think about the great UKARA debate, they dont take sides and accept BAC as well as UKARA and you can get to them easily and park outside.

I always worry about traffic wardens outside PAS

I'm slightly lost how the UKARA debate has relevants to this . My thread is merely to put across my view of AZ and not about what they accept or don't accept.

• Supporters

I'm slightly lost how the UKARA debate has relevants to this . My thread is merely to put across my view of AZ and not about what they accept or don't accept.

Baz is a fan of the buy anything club and anti ukara, so probably making a point/dig at others because they accept it. You're right though, not the thread for it.

I have nothing but good things to say about airsoftzone they are the best shop I have used. I took my ICS there to have my FPS checked for a site and they checked it for me and looked the gun over for me free of charge. And then when I bought some bits went and fitted them for me while I had the gun there. I have now done my ukara and they where so helpful getting it on the system and sent me an email when it was completed. Really recommend them to anyone.

Actually I have both UKARA and BAC so please dont presume to say what I am or arent.

My point was simply that they accept both which makes life easier for players with either of them.

Please dont involve me in Airsoft politics because Im really not interested

• Supporters

Actually I have both UKARA and BAC so please dont presume to say what I am or arent.

My point was simply that they accept both which makes life easier for players with either of them.

Please dont involve me in Airsoft politics because Im really not interested

dude your the one that involved the politics. NO ONE bar you mentioned you even cared if they accepted both it was a simple review for others to see. Your the one who went down the route of UKARA etc.

You're missing the point.

I was purely stating that they take both defences which is beneficial for customers who have either, which not all retailers do.

I'm not trying to make any other points. I think you read far more into things than necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

I used AZ when I bought my gun this week, I found that they were really helpful providing practical advise about guns and their use, I bought a G&G CM16 Raider and they couldn't have been more helpful, they showed me how it all worked and then explained the UKARA process which obviously is useful info for a noob!!

I will go there for all of my need from now on.

they got my rifle cleaning rod out to me when no other retailer seems to be able to get their hands on them. it may seem insignificant but you can buy a RIF anywhere but getting the rare items is when you really notice the difference between them

I've only bought 1 thing from airsoft zone so far and intend to purchase from them again

Not many retailers out there who do appreciate there customers

1 bad point for me is so many things are out of stock which proves there popularity, I'm yet to discover when certain items are due for delivery as I haven't explored the website fully

I've only bought 1 thing from airsoft zone so far and intend to purchase from them again

Not many retailers out there who do appreciate there customers

1 bad point for me is so many things are out of stock which proves there popularity, I'm yet to discover when certain items are due for delivery as I haven't explored the website fully

they all appear to have that problem. on monday i went to buy an adapter to fit a suppressor to my G3 and bought a CO2 pistol but they only had a choice of 2 in stock

I know what you mean, I want to buy a shotgun but the one I want is out of stock so if I go with next one then I have to get my thinking cap on so I can do a modification

Hmm, try emailing them and asking them to order one in for you. I'm sure they will either you they are restocking soon or be happy to order one in for you, I haven't heard good things about airsoft zone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Supporters

After reading this I thought I would add my experience with Airsoft Zone as they are my local Airsoft shop being only a 20 min drive from me

Recently got into Airsoft and started playing at Dragons Lair Airsoft Site this year: http://www.dragonslairairsoft.co.uk/

AZ has a small stall in onsite during game days selling decent amount of BBs, Gas and accessories etc including guns, some of AZs staff help manage the site as marshals as well.

So after getting my UKARA card from Dragons Lair i promptly (as in the next day as i couldn't contain myself) popped down to AZ with a shopping list drawn from their website.

I was after a G&G MP5 with folding stock: http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/submachine-guns/gen-2-tgm-a5-blowback-mp5-with-folding-stock-aeg-gng (but wanted one with a retractable stock which they didn't have in stock at the time) and a few accessories.

The shop its self is situated on a small industrial site with free parking for customers, the shop has a small floor space probably no more than 5metres wide by 10 metres long with walls adorned with a variety of AEGs, GBBs, Shotguns, a small pistol cabinet at the back and a changing room, overall a tidy and well thought out use of floor space.

Showing the staff my shopping list i pointed out that according to their website they didn't have the retractable stock version that i wanted: http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/submachine-guns/gen-2-tgm-a5-blowback-mp5-with-retractable-stock-aeg-gng

Can't remember the name of the guy who served me (i found out later its Martin) but he went and spoke to their tech whilst grabbing a few of the other items i wanted and returned later stating that they would cannibalise another of G&Gs MP5s with a retractable stock and put it on the one with the folding stock.

Lo and behold 15 minutes later I was in possession of a G&G MP5 with blowback, RAS front hand guard and a retractable stock.

They even fixed a WE Tech M92F Magazine i had suffering leaks free of charge and within seconds.

Staff were all very friendly, quick to help when you need them, won't jump on you as soon as you walk through the door, won't push you to buy stuff, very knowledgeable in their field and will go out of their way to ensure you got what you wanted.

Google link to pictures inside their shop: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Airsoft+Zone/@51.583551,0.173606,3a,90y,32.28h,70.08t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sMFE1L-MClFsAAAQJOGnKAw!2e0!3e2!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x8918b27ce0ee10e3!6m1!1e1

• Supporters

AAaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

wtf have they done ??????

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/starter-packs/starter-pack-deal-with-fire-hawk-m4-carbine-with-crane-stock-bright-green-aeg-gng

mind you not bad starter pack - plus put a crane stock on it too for easier battery

but guys - think blue would be a little less "last season"

(plus bet the VS02 stock was worth a few quid)

think their starter packs in CM18 & FH are good - but why CM18 starter is £25 extra & FH starter is £30 extra

damn must stop browsing - must resist urge to buy...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Ordered a Mosfet from them yesterday at 14:30, shipping confirmation came at 15:20, arrived this morning. Well impressed.

I've a few items from them, good confirmations, good comms and turned up next working day (ordered saturday and turned up Monday)

I would recommend them to people for basics

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.