The Mall 24th August

jeffery7466

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've always liked the sound of the mall and contemplated showing up one week, I might go.

You'll need to book a bit sharpish then. Bank Holiday weekends are ALWAYS busy there. They only have 20 walk on (non booked) spaces on a Sunday and they WILL sell out fast (plus you'll need to be there at 7 to start queuing if you're not booked in).

I can echo what Lozart says on this, if you are a walk on get there early. That being said its easily one of my favourite sites. People have whinged about the long briefings and slightly condescending attitude of the Marshalls but when you realise its due to the unique nature of the site and is completely needed then let it wash over you.

Yeah that will be fine, game on is usuall between 0945-1000, Lozart can you confirm?

• Supporters

Yeah, doors open around 8am. Guns need to be chrono'd by the start of the safety brief which they usually aim to be around 9/9:15. Brief takes about a day and a half (I jest it's about half an hour depending on how many dickheads keep talking and interrupting). Last game usually finishes around 4:30pm. They no longer provide lunch onsite due to insurance restrictions but Reading high street is literally just around the corner with McDonalds and Subway or newsagents for sandwiches etc. They do still provide free tea and coffe and sell some snacks, just no hot lunch.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.