Has anyone got any experience with the ares amoeba?

NH Shooter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I saw one of these last game day at CS3... And it's pretty awesome. I wondered if anyone has run one of these long term (as long as you can, I think their pretty new). The reason I ask is because I know ares have a reputation and I don't want to replace my main with a pile of t... With a bad gun.

It was this one I was looking at...

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/Airsoft-smg/ares-amoeba-m4-ccr-efcs-dark-earth.htm#.U-sx_1xwYsI

Cheers,

Chris

Links Broken

But I have been running an amoeba M4 for the last couple of months and so far its been solid, Only thing i have changed from stock is fitted a different outer barrel, accuracy and range are pretty good out of the box and running 7.2v LiPos, the EFCU give a nice sharp trigger response and a good rate of fire. its quite light but the polymer used in the body is very high quality and will take as much abuse as a most metal ones.

Ive not had the gearbox open yet but then ive had no reason to do so.

A couple of other guys at the site run the M4 pistols and love them.

PS. Bear in mind ares use a CW(+) thread rather than a CCW(-) thread on the muzzle, not that affects the performance of the gun.

Hope that helps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.