pistol holster on vest

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've given up on drop leg holsters.

Can anyone recommend a decent 1911 holster that will fit to my vest? I've seen a few holsters but I'm unsure they'll fit on my vest

Cheers

If you have a look on UKTactical, you can get a molle adaptor for an IMI Holster, allowing you to mount the holster on your molle vest if you so wish. The holster also has a secure lock and can rotate into a position that suits you the best.

Holster

http://uktactical.com/p-9057-rotating-holster-colt-1911-tan.aspx

Molle clip

http://uktactical.com/p-7518-imi-rotating-molle-clip-adaptor-tan.aspx

EDIT: Just realised that they are out of stock ATM

BlackHawk! do molle holsters however they tend to be on the pricey side.

Serpa/blackhawk/retention holsters on the chest are definitely the way forward! Easy to use, very ergonomic and look cool :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I really dont like leg holsters, I use the condor universal chest holster, its fully adjustable so if u ever switch pistols your good to go. However its quite large, although it offers good protection and good security, your draw wont be as fast compared to one of those molded ones.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.